- Updated plugin to CraftBukkit RB 1.4.5-R2.0, for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Added command: /fly <playername> and /stopfly <playername> to force a player to fly or stop flying.
- Updated plugin to CraftBukkit RB 1.3.1-R1.0, for Minecraft 1.3.1.
- Added permission node "SimpleFly.potion" to allow potion throwing while flying.
- Added configuration option "config-fall-damage" to allow fall damage to be enabled again when you /stopfly
- Fixed bug reported by @Adrenaline. The bug can be found on the forums.
- Added permissions nodes:
- SimpleFly.pvp (Allows a player to PVP while flying!)
- SimpleFly.nodamage (Allows a player to not take damage while flying!)
- SimpleFly.teleport (Allows flight to persist through teleportation!)
- Compiled with Java 6 to make this plugin compatible with most computers!
- Added description for /stopfly in plugin.yml
- Released this plugin on BukkitDev!
1. Digging and destroying while in survival seems to be slower when flying than when on the ground. Unfixable, as this is clientside.