*Simpleban - This is the most powerful and effective banning plugins directed at Offline-mode servers, but is great for them all. *Version - 2.1 *Requires: Permissions 2x / 3x or GroupManager with FakePermissions
- Ban a player's ip, From their name.
- Keeps a BannedIP list, Which you can check at any time.
- Ban a player, and all accounts on that same ip.
- Permissions 2x and !new! 3x Support.
- GroupManager Support
- When you ban a player's ip, It will stop them from coming back on a new Port.
- Ban an offline player
- Unban ip's and Player's in game, (Check the List!)
- If a player's ip is banned, and he logs on with a new one (same in game name) his new ip will be banned automatically!
Commands and Permissions:
commands: simpleban: description: Ban player name and IP. (It has player name matching) usage: /<command> <playerName> permission: simpleban.sban banlist: description: Ban a player which is not online using IP history. usage: /<command> <playerName> permission: simpleban.sbanhistory ipban: description: Ban an specific IP. usage: /<command> <ip> permission: simpleban.sbanip ipbanname: description: Ban an specific IP using a player name. usage: /<command> <playerName> permission: simpleban.sbanipfromname simpleunban: description: Unban the player with given name. usage: /<command> <playerName> permission: simpleban.sunban ipunban: description: Remove all matching IPs from ban list. usage: /<command> <ip> permission: simpleban.sunbanip simplereload: description: Reload bans file. usage: /<command> permission: simpleban.sreload
- Put SimpleBan.jar Into Plugins Directory