Simple Showcase - A simple to use but extremely advanced shop system!
Simple Showcase is a great shop plugin, it provide a lot of great features for all servers out there, but it's also very simple to use, for server administrators, and for players their self.
With Simple Showcase you can create 'server owned' and 'player owned' shops. With 'server owned' shops you can sell anything you want, not only regular Minecraft items, but also other products, even more if you install some 3th party plugins which provides more products to sell. With these shops you can do anything you want, you can set the product prices, you could set a custom permission node for each shop, you can set minimum and maximum quantities for each transaction, and you can even link the shop to an external price list to keep the shop prices up-to-date by making a change in the external file.
'Player owned' shops can provide even greater features, now players are able to create their very own shops to sell their own stuff to others, by using a command, placing down a block and entering the price into the chat, and all of this is very simple to use, help commands are included.
With Simple Showcase you can even create booths in protected worlds to give players the ability to place their own shop Read More...
- Create server owned shops, to sell almost everything.
- Players can not get the ability to create their very own 'player owned' shop to sell their own stuff to others.
- Lot's of features to make the shops do anything you want!
- Link your shops to external pricelists to keep the shops up-to-date by simply changing the external file. (more about pricelists: Page: Pricelists)
- Very advanced, but also very simple to use.
- Multi World support.
- Supports almost all of the major Permissions and Economy systems out there. (a list could be found here: Page: Supported Plugins)
- Great documentation and support online.
- Simple Showcase provides fully API support to let developers do anything they want. (40%)
- Build-in update checker! (90%)
- Backup manager to automaticly backup your files e.t.c.
- An additional shop buy discount and sell fee feature. (10%)
You could find the download of the plugin on the top-right of this page above the sidebar, there's a download button. This download button should redirect you to the last downloadable version of Simple Showcase. You could also visit the 'Files' page of Simple Showcase, all the downloadable versions are available there.
Because I like programming and I want to share my code so other developers could fix an issue directly if they found a problem for example, I share the source code of my project. It's available on github:
Simple Showcase will provide fully API support in one of the upcomming updates. Please visit the following page for more information. On this page you could also see what to do with wished functions inside the API.
Because the list of commands is too big to put on this page, you can find them here:
Because the list of permissions is too big to put on this page, you can find them here:
Bellow you could find some tutorials about how to create shops and things like that.
- Page: Tutorials / How to create your first server owned shop
- Page: Tutorials / How to create your first player owned shop
On the following page you could find which plugins are supported by Simple Economy. You could also find out how to send a request if you want to apply another plugin. You can find the link bellow:
- Download the plugin files
- Add the SimpleShowcase.jar file and the folder 'SimpleShowcase' from the downloaded .zip file to the /plugin folder of the minecraft server. Also add the files inside the SimpleShowcase folder into the folder plugins/SimpleShowcase
- Change some settings if you want
- Start your server and enjoy the plugin :)
The changelog can be found on the download page of the Simple Showcase files. Click the big 'Download' button above the sidebar on the right to get to the changelog.
There are currently no bugs found! Found one? Please create a support ticked, add a message to these Simple Showcase pages or contact me.
Please donate some money so I can buy some coffee to make better plugins and even update my old ones :) , I really like it if you give any donation! You could go to a donation page using the button bellow or the donate button above the search-box
- Date created
- Oct 28, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 29, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Simple Showcase
- Recent files