WorldGuard Region Market System
The Big News
Written on Dec 23, 2013
I am glad to announce the start of our new website. The website has the purpose to inform you about the plugin, future updates and contains downloads to the newest dev versions, which won't be here in DevBukkit.
The newest dev version of the brand new recoded Simple Region Market can be found on the page InDev. It is not a fully functional version and right now it cannot replace the old plugin. News to that will be on the InDev page as well.
If you find bugs, report them on the GitHub Issues page please.
Thank you very much for all your patience and merry x-mas everyone!
With kind regards,
SimpleRegionMarket is the most comprehensive Region Market plugin available. It allows users to buy/sell, rent, lease, and auction WorldGuard regions. Putting your pre-configured WorldGuard regions on the market is as simple as creating a sign. Players can simply click on a sign and are automatically granted WorldGuard region owner or member status. Financial transactions are managed through the Vault enabled economy plugin of your choice.
- You must install Vault, WorldEdit, and WorldGuard
- Download the SRM version that is appropriate for your craftbukkit version
- Place the JAR file in your plugins folder
- Set permissions
- Restart your server
- Check for a clean start
- Adjust automatically generated configuration files as needed
- Reload SRM config files with /srm reload
- Enjoy the best region market plugin available!
Note about Minecraft Updates
Since 1.4.5-R1.0 plugins that access CraftBukkit internals might break by default with new Minecraft updates. Make sure that the version of SRM you install is compatible with the version of CrafBukkit you use. Never do updates in a production environment. Test all updates in a development server before you go live with your updates!
You can get instant email notification any time SRM is updated, a Ticket is created or commented on, and even when general comments are made.
SimpleRegionMarket thrives on community contribution. If you are a capable java coder and would like to contribute to the project, you are encouraged to head over to GitHub and fork the project. Submit your Pull Requests to make SimpleRegionMarket even better!
Thanks and Credits
We would like to thank all of the users for making SimpleRegionMarket the most popular Region Market plugin for WorldGuard with over 150,000 Downloads! Your continued support and assistance in development of the plugin inspires us to continue.
- Post to the Ticket system.
- Before posting, verify there are no open tickets that pertain to your issue
- You might find your issue has been discussed in a closed ticket too.
- Include a pastebin of error logs (if they exist), startup log, and shutdown log
- Include detailed explanation of your issue
- Browse the currently open Feature Requests to see if your idea is already posted
- Vote and comment on ideas that you like
- Check for closed Feature Requests too
- Post to the Ticket system if your idea is not yet listed and mark you ticket as an Enhancement type
- Be sure to thoroughly explain your idea. Include examples of the config file, commands, and usage scenarios
- Post to the Forum for assistance with usage and configuration problems
- Check the WorldGuard wiki for usage information
- Check the SRM Tutorials page examples
- Post to the Forum for assistance
- The Comments section is NOT for user assistance, bug reports, or feature requests
- Comments are for general comments
We hope you enjoy SimpleRegionMarket!
Subscribe to stay updated!
- Date created
- Oct 05, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Simple Region Market
- Recent files