SignShop allows you to set up physical shops by punching a chest with your items you want to sell, then punching a sign (while holding redstone dust). It's easy to set up, and even easier to customize!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
SignShop Quick Reference (This is also in your /plugins/SignShop folder)
Fork us on GitHub
- Added !cooldownminutesleft, !cooldownhoursleft, !cooldowndaysleft, and !cooldownyearsleft for use in config messages
- Added support for new types of written books introduced with Minecraft 1.8 (read known caveats below)
- Changed how XP is calculated in SignShop because it was changed in Minecraft (this means it will be calculated incorrectly for versions of Minecraft prior to 1.8)
- Fixed [Jukebox] signs not giving money to the owner of the shop (you will have to manually fix this in your configs by adding "giveOwnerMoney" to the shop definition)
- Fixed rounding of prices to be more accurate
- Fixed worth not working together with Sell and Buy pricemultipliers.
- Fixed invalid shop problem when sign breaks and doesn't send an event
- Fixed config not properly parsing integers, meaning you could only enter doubles for pricemultipliers
- Fixed a problem with async tasks when reloading the plugin
- Updated API calls to PlotMe and Worldguard 6
For a full list of features, visit this page.
Extending SignShop with other Plugins
|Vault||Works with all standard economies (EssentialsEco, iConomy, BOSEconomy, Gringotts, and more) and permission plugins (Permissions 3, bPermissions, PEX, GroupManager, PermissionsBukkit, zPermission (and defaults to OP permissions, if you don't want to use a permission system)).|
|For sign and chest protection, though SignShop has built in sign protection.|
|Essentials||Use the worth.yml for dynamic sign prices by putting [worth] on the bottom line of the sign (must be enabled in SignShop config)|
|SignShopGuardian||Save your inventory when you die.|
|SignShopHotel||Allow players to rent rooms for a period of time.|
|dynmap||Show shop locations.|
|Crackshot||Buy and sell custom made guns and weapons (P.S. Crackshot is awesome!)|
|Multiverse||Supports Multiverse worlds.|
|Notifications||SignShop will give a notification whenever a sign is created. This message can be customized in the config.|
|ShowCaseStandalone||Display the items SignShop is selling by clicking half slabs with redstone and linking to a shop sign.|
|SignColours||Supports custom sign colors.|
|WildcardCommands||Make SignShop run commands for all players online.|
|MachinaCraft||Charge a fee to use, and remotely operate Machinas.|
|Towny||Use Towny banks and only let players make shops in Towny shop plots. (Thanks ryvix!)|
|WorldGuard||Respects build permissions, and you can only let players make shops in regions with the allow-shop flag.|
|ChestShop||Convert from ChestShop format to SignShop format by just punching the sign with redstone.|
|WhatIsIt||Will show your personalized item names in shop messages.|
SignShop2 tutorial video
This is an example of how to set up a [Buy] sign with SignShop. The sign above is linked to a chest containing items. In this example, it will sell an enchanted pickaxe for 600 Waffles (Waffles are our server's currency :-) ).
GamerFreak's Epic SignShop
Send me pictures of your server's SignShops in the comments below and the image above could be YOUR shop!
Suggestions and Issues
If you are having a problem with SignShop, please feel free to take a look at our tickets to make sure others have not already reported the issue! If they haven't, please fill out the requested info when making a ticket. Thanks!
If you would like to see this plugin in action, you can join my server at mc.ghostsofonyx.com.
- Date created
- Feb 09, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 12, 2015
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files