SignShop allows you to set up physical shops by punching a chest with your items you want to sell, then punching a sign (while holding redstone dust). It's easy to set up, and even easier to customize!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
SignShop Quick Reference (This is also in your /plugins/SignShop folder)
Fork us on GitHub
- Added full UUID support (check "Known caveats" for more information)
- Added "/signshop unlink [here] <x1> <y1> <z1> [x2] [y2] [z2] [world]" command so admins can remove linked shops at their position, a coordinate, or a cuboid area
- Added caching of serialized data, dramatically increasing performance for servers with large sellers.yml files
- Changed to saving sellers.yml in a background thread to not hang main thread
- Changed VariableAmounts rounding to always round down when selling and up when buying, preventing exploits
- Changed everything to doubles, for better precision
- Changed promotePlayer to work for global groups
- Changed Restricted signs to check against all available group memberships, not just primary group
- Changed backwards trade sign help message
- Changed jukebox to use item names instead of IDs
- Updated french.yml (Thanks Kervinou!)
- Fixed error if Essentials was not installed on the server
- Fixed error when not using a permission plugin
- Fixed error when fetching names from web or using Google translations
- Fixed money exploit due to double and float conversions
- Fixed possible NPE when using a !variable where it isn't supposed to be used
- Removed backwards compatibility with anything before Minecraft 1.4.5 releases
For a full list of features, visit this page.
Extending SignShop with other Plugins
- Uses Vault API, so it works with all standard economies (EssentialsEco, iConomy, BOSEconomy, Gringotts, and more) and permission plugins (Permissions 3, bPermissions, PEX, GroupManager, PermissionsBukkit, zPermission (and defaults to OP permissions, if you don't want to use a permission system)).
- Supports LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt, WorldGuard, Grief Prevention, PlotMe, PreciousStones, LoreLocks, and Residence for chest / sign protection, but SignShop also has built-in sign protection.
- Use with SignShopGuardian to save your inventory when you die.
- Use with SignShopHotel to allow players to rent rooms for a period of time.
- Supports dynmap to show shop locations.
- Buy and sell custom made guns and weapons using Crackshot. (P.S. Crackshot is awesome!)
- Supports alternate worlds using Multiverse.
- Supports the Notifications plugin. SignShop will give a notification whenever a sign is created. This message can be customized in the config.
- Display the items SignShop is selling by clicking half slabs and using ShowCaseStandalone.
- Support for custom sign colors using SignColours.
- Make SignShop run commands for all players online using WildcardCommands.
- Charge a fee to use, and remotely operate Machinas with MachinaCraft.
- Can use Towny banks to fund your shops using custom Blocks (Thanks ryvix!).
- Can restrict shops to WorldGuard regions with the "allow-shop" flag, or Towny shop plots
- Can convert ChestShop signs to SignShop format by just punching them with redstone.
SignShop2 tutorial video
This is an example of how to set up a [Buy] sign with SignShop. The sign above is linked to a chest containing items. In this example, it will sell an enchanted pickaxe for 600 Waffles (Waffles are our server's currency :-) ).
Odarus's General Purpose SignShop
Send me pictures of your server's SignShops in the comments below and the image above could be YOUR shop!
Suggestions and Issues
If you are having a problem with SignShop, please feel free to take a look at our tickets to make sure others have not already reported the issue! If they haven't, please fill out the requested info when making a ticket. Thanks!
If you would like to see this plugin in action, you can join my server at mc.ghostsofonyx.com.
- Date created
- Feb 09, 2012
- Last update
- May 18, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files