Current Version: 3.3.2
This plugin allows you to edit signs while they are still on block/wall they were placed on.
- Logging.. Every edit made to a sign is logged in either console or a separate log file.
- Colours! See the Colours With SignEdit page
- As an added bonus, SignEdit will parse colours when you place a sign.
- SignEdit throws a SignChangeEvent with every edit. This means that if a player is trying to make a sign that they don't have permission to create, they can't! This is compatible with almost every major plugin that uses signs. It also works with HawkEye, so you can see who changed what!
- Get suggestions! (Leave me a comment)
For a more in-depth list, head over to the Commands Page.
- /signedit <line> <text> - Change the text on <line> to match that in <text>
- /signedit cancel - Cancel the current edit
- /signedit help - Display a help dialogue
- /signedit copy <parameters> - copy a sign a number of times; choose a #, persist (infinite), or take the default
- /signedit reload - reloads SignEdit config
For a more in-depth explanation of the Config, head over to the Config Page.
- Allows a user to use SignEdit's functionality
- Allows a user to override LWC protection and edit a sign regardless of protections (default: op)
- Notifies when SignEdit is out of date
Thanks to MarchOfTheForsaken for featuring SignEdit in a tutorial video on YouTube:
- Date created
- Apr 05, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 23, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files