SignColours allows all players on the server, or people with Permissions, to add coloured text to signs. Simply use the # or the & character (depending on which edition you chose) followed by a hexidecimal digit (0-f) to give the rest of that line a colour.
- Allows players to add colours to signs
- Supports Bukkit Permissions
- Stable, rarely needs updates.
- None planned
- signcolours.e - Allow user to use the colour yellow (e)
- signcolours.* - Allow user to use all colours
Colour codes are the same as chat message colours:
using a # in a sign in any other circumstances will keep the # symbol
As an example, adding the text to a sign:
#4WARNING #6Land Mines so be #ecareful (or #fdie#0)
In main .jar
- Version 1.5: *Latest Version*
- Added support for colours l (bold), m (strike through), n (underline), o (italic), and r (reset).
- Version 1.4:
- Recompiled and tested. It has worked fine but some people are scared it didn't.
- Version 1.3:
- Updated for Bukkit's new event system.
- Version 1.2:
- Added support for the "k" colour, as per request.
- Version 1.1:
- Minor code clean up and a compiled with latest Bukkit.
- Version 1.0:
- Now exclusively uses Bukkit's built-in permissions system.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 26, 2012
- Development stage
- I don't give a flying fuck what you do with it license
- Curse link
- Recent files