Table of contents
v1.18 for MC 1.7.8+
- Updated to CB 1.7.8
- Fixed a serious item duping bug [Ticket 228]: double clicking in the bottom inventory while having the trading gui opened gets blocked now
- Now updating the players inventory shortly after a trade failed to reduce the chance for fake items popping up in the players inventory temporary.
- Now printing slightly more detailed debug message for failing trades, if debug mode is turned on.
- Removed unused stuff from the compatibility mode, which probably was the cause that this time the compatibility mode didn't work when you tried to use the old Shopkeepers version on 1.7.8 servers..
- Updated to use player uuids. Some notices on that:
- Make sure you run on some of the newest MC/Bukkit versions, because old versions might not support player account uuids correctly. I suggest you use at least some 1.7.+ version.
- Make sure that your server runs in the correct online mode: uuids of player between online and offline mode don't match. So if you switch your server's online mode the stored player uuids won't be 'working' anymore..
- The uuids for owners of player shops get stored as soon as the player logs in. The playername gets used for display purposes and as identifier for the shop owner of those player shops for which we don't have an uuid yet.
- If the trade for a written book fails players can sometimes still open and read the book if they close the shop and click the temporary fake book in their inventory fast enough. There is not much I can do about this..
- If you use the 'remove shopkeeper after certain time of inactivity of player' feature, then you might experience some server freezing when the plugin loads: to find out when the owner of a shop was online for the last time we use a method which might have to lookup a player's uuid or name via mojangs services. However, this is currently considered a minor 'issue' as those lookups can only happen once per plugin load (and reload), and the server probably also caches the results from those lookups, so the next plugin loads probably won't have to lookup those data again.
- If you have shops with items in it with attributes, those might disappear or crash players. I am not completly sure if this is an issue with shopkeepers or a general thing that the client can't cope with certain modified items and crashes then. I also experienced this only for the first time I tested the new 1.7.8 bukkit version, afterwards those items went lost somehow and stopped crashing the client. However I wasn't able yet to test the new shopkeepers version with items with custom attributes / edited nbt data, as I wasn't able yet to find some updated/working plugin which creates items with attributes..
I suggest you to backup your old save file, just in case