Have you ever wanted to make a cool tutorial for players that doesn't use boring signs? Now you can make one!
This is the ultimate tutorial plugin for Bukkit. It allows easy creation of 'views' which the player sees after typing /tutorial.
- Easy tutorial creation
- Unlimited tutorials, unlimited scenes per tutorial
- Two types of tutorials (CLICK/TIME)
- Two types of view (META/TEXT)
- Show a player a tutorial when they first join your server
- 100% configurable
- Easy to set up and use
- Give your players a tutorial that isn't boring
- Versatile - Use it for a play, or a plugin tutorial, or a welcome tutorial, or anything you can think of.
|/tutorial help||Help page|
|/tutorial <name>||Puts you in the tutorial|
|/tutorial create <name>||Create a new tutorial|
|/tutorial addview <name>||Add a view to a tutorial|
|/tutorial remove <name>||Removes a tutorial|
|/tutorial remove <name> <view number>||Removes a tutorial view|
|tutorial.create||Use /tutorial create <name>||Creating a tutorial|
|tutorial.use||Use /tutorial <name>||Allows a player to use any tutorial|
|tutorial.tutorial.<name>||Use /tutorial <name>||Allows a player to use a specific tutorial|
|tutorial.remove||Use /tutorial remove <name>||Remove a tutorial|
|CLICK||Right click an item to go to the next view|
|TIME||Automatically go to the next view after a customizable amount of time|
|META||Show message in item metadata, center middle|
|TEXT||Show message as a simple chat text|
- To make a sign, the top line must be [Tutorial] (changeable in the config), then the second line must be the name of the tutorial.
- To make a tutorial start when a player first joins the server, edit the appropriate fields in the config.
Metrics | Updater
We use metrics to collect stats! We only collect basic things such as version type, and players online. If you want to see everything, click on the graph. Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to disable stat collecting if you wish.
We also include an update checker. It will download the latest updates for you. If you'd like to disable it, go into /plugins/ServerTutorial/config.yml
Leave feedback in the comments or file a ticket if there are any bugs!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Date created
- Nov 16, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 25, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files