- Minor Bug fixes
- Cleaned up back-end code to make it easier for future updates
- Fixed an issue where if a player did /hub or /shop and one was not set they would be teleported/glitched out of the world. Now a message will be displayed and the player will not be teleported if such an event takes place.
- Now there is the option in the config file to choose whether or not a joining player will be teleported to the hub or if the owner of the server would prefer them to join at their last location.
- Players will auto-join to the hub if it is set. (part of above point)
- Fixed some commands not showing up under /st and alt /servertp
- Improved overall stability of the plugin.
- The plugin now stores the direction a player was facing when executing either /sethub or /setshop (pitch and yaw) so that when someone does /hub or /shop they now teleport facing the direction the person that set the locations was facing (useful for intending a player to spawn facing a certain way)
- Stats collection and data gathering
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true. The following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org.
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin's version
The server's version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
Added following commands:
- /servertp version (alias of /st version)
Replaced command /servertpinfo with command /st info or the alias of /servertp info