Welcome to our page! Look below for useful information. If you have any questions drop us a line (details on how to do so below). This is our first bukkit plugin publicly released and we will be most likely updating the regularly. We are also new to Java programming/coding, but hey, everyone is at some point.
We hope to add screenshots etc soon.
What the plugin actually does currently:
This plugin allows you to easily set the spawn in a hub server and a shop in wherever your server might have one and teleport to it with simple commands and permissions! See down below for what we hope/want to add in the near future (odds are in the next update we will be adding one or more of the below).
What we want to do with this plugin/add:
- Compass teleportation, which would be fully customizable (right down to the lore etc).
- Add more locations available to teleport to.
- Add more customization abilities/options.
- Teleport to a server Hub
- Teleport to a server shop
- Set shop location
- Set hub location
- If a player types a command wrong it notifies them and tells them a command that they can enter to view all plugin commands.
- /st admin command to allow admins to see full set of commands for plugin
Click the download button
Drag the jar file into your /server/plugins folder, restart/reload/start the server or use a plugin like Plugin Manager or PlugMan to avoid having to reload, or stop your server provided that your server is running of course. After that the plugin should be loaded/registered and ready to go!
Questions, concerns, ideas or bugs?
Let us know! Create a ticket with the built in ticket system located to the left of the page.
Also, if you want anything added to the plugin we will most likely be willing to help (for free) and add it to future versions of the plugin. We help you and your idea helps us grow.
- /hub- This command teleports you to the hub location
- /shop - This command teleports you to the shop location
- /setshop - This command sets the shop which is teleported to via the command /shop
- /sethub - This command sets the hub location.
- /st - Displays full list of commands accessible to regular users/guests
- /servertp - Alternative way to display full list of commands accessible to regular users/guests
- /stinfo - Displays important plugin information
- /servertpinfo - Alternate way to display important plugin information
- /st version - Displays the plugin version
- /servertp version - Alternate way to display the plugin version.
- /st admin - Displays the full list of commands for admins (ALL COMMANDS in plugin) REQUIRES: servertp.admin permission
- /servertp admin - Alternate way to display full list of commands for admin
To Do List:
- Expand the plugin
- Squash any bugs found
- Anything else you want done? Let us know via the above contact info section.
- Add more commands and features.
If you would like a feature added please let us know in the comments below.
Stats collection and data gathering
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true. The following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org.
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin's version
The server's version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
- 4 comments
- Date created
- May 19, 2014
- Last update
- Apr 21, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files