Welcome to the Serversigns dev bukkit!
ServerSigns (svs) is a plugin that lets you add messages, player commands and server commands to configured blocks or signs.
By saving the messages and commands in a yml-file ServerSigns will allow you to add as many messages and commands as you like, while still being able to write on the sign normally.
NEW 3.0 BUILD RELEASE EXPECTED EARLY DECEMBER 2013
- No-limit: Unlimited commands per sign
- Multi-block: Support for any and every block to be a ServerSign
- Redstone: Config options to allow ServerSigns to be activated by redstone
- Messages: Shows the messages you put on the sign to the player on use
- Player-commands: Executes the command as if the player typed it in chat
- Server-commands: Executes the command as if it was used from the server console
- Delayed-commands: You are able to run any command or message with a delay
- Grant permission: Let players execute commands with permissions you specify with the ServerSign
- Economy: ServerSigns can cost something & remove items from inventories
- Xp: ServerSigns can even cost levels
- Custom messages: ServerSigns allows for a lot of customising of messages shown in-game via config
- Assistance: The help pages for ServerSigns are updated for each and every version, for easy usage references.
You can mix several types on one sign e.g. you can let ServerSigns message the player that he clicked on a promote sign and after that execute the server-command.
Please note that version 2.6 and above will notify you when a ServerSigns developer joins, this is so you're aware of who we are when we join, and we can help you with any issues you may be having with ServerSigns as quickly as possible.
If you run into bugs or have feature requests, please use the ticket system at the top of the page
- Date created
- Oct 24, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 09, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files