THIS PLUGIN IS 1.1-R5 COMPATIBLE.
Ever wanted to know when someone was last playing? With seen, you can find out when the person was last on the server, specifically their last logout time, down to the minute. Anyone can use it to find out if their friend had just gotten off, or when the server admin was last online. If you want to find out when a player's first connection to the server was, that info is also available via /seen.
Server admins can also use this plugin to find any players that might have quit playing on the server, and delete any info, files, locks, or anything that is taking up space that is associated with the player.
If your a complete nerd, you can see how long you have spent on the specific server by using /playtime.
- Instant updating of player's last seen times
- Down to the minute reports
- Get the first login time of any player on the server, including yourself.
- /seen <username>
Installation: Click here for installation.
Command input: /seen thepenguinstrike
Command input: /seen greener13
Command input: /seen notch
Command input: /playtime
- Now displays a FIRST LOGIN time for the player on /seen.
- Added the command /playtime, which tells you how long ago you first connected to the server.
- Did an entire revamp of the way time works in Seen. NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO DELETE YOUR CONFIG FILE IN Plugins/Seen/Config.yml FOR THIS TO WORK. IF YOU DON'T, PLAYERS WILL GET SERVER ERRORS WHEN ATTEMPTING A /SEEN ON A PERSON THAT IS IN AN OLD CONFIG FILE.
- Server now tells you how long ago they were on, which can be anything from Minutes to Days.
- Optimized a lot of the code and debugged.
- Pushed to a 1.0 release. (Don't really know why I didn't do that before)
- Fixed various issues with the clock and the way it gets the time. I'm still not 100% if the method I'm using will work on every server which could lead to a complete revision of that soon.
- Added an online statement, so that if a player is online it wont tell the person the last time they logged out, but rather say "[USERNAME] is online now! Say hey!
- Fixed the plugin to work with chat-formatting plugins. It now only gets the true user name, not the display name.
- First Release!
- Date created
- Oct 30, 2011
- Last update
- Feb 21, 2012
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files