[ English | Français ]
Scribe allows players to use an anvil to transfer enchantments from a tool or piece of armor into a book and quill, creating a new Enchanted book, and destroying the tool in the process.
- configurable minimum and maximum required damage.
- configurable costs per enchantment level.
- If the cost would be too expensive, a random selection of enchantments will be chosen. remove/reinsert the item to try for a different set.
- 'scribe.use' - main usage permission.
This plugin will automatically download updates from bukkitdev. to disable this behaviour set `auto-update: false` in the config.yml file. You may also set `auto-update: notify-only` to have scribe notify anyone with the `scribe.admin` permission about updates when they log in.
Source Code & Development Builds
Source code is available on Github
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- PortableHorses - your trusty steed in your back pocket.
- JukeLoop - Makes jukesboxes loop, rotate through nearby chests, activated by redstone and much more,
- PotatoBombs - Allows players to craft poisonous potatoes into devastating and hillarious magical landmines.
- SalvageSmelter - Allows furnaces to smelt down tools and armor.
- Autocrafter - Turn droppers into redstone-powered crafting tables.
- ToughAnvils - Unbreakable Anvils
- Date created
- May 10, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 17, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files