Just enable compatibilityMode in the configuration and install ProtocolLib.
You don't need a mysql database for all these features
- Much better performance (since 0.7)
- Optimized for all kinds of servers.
- Fast support on every question
- Support UTF-8 characters like the hearts Click here:
- Many variables Click here:
- fully configurationable
- PvP can also be displayed on Signs Click here:
- Support SQL-Databases
- No database required unless you don't want this plugin to track pvpstats
- The Player can see his own stats (Kills/Deaths) with the Scoreboard on the right side
- You can disable the scoreboard for custom worlds
Variables for all the following plugin:
- and many more coming soon
Please use the Tickets for any issues, errors or suggestions.
And for discussions or help the Forum
- Download it
- drop it in your /plugins/ folder
- start your server
- join the server and..
- That's it
- All variables can be found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scoreboardstats/pages/variables/
|/sidebar||Toggle (show or hide) the scoreboard on the right side||side, scoreboardstats, sb toggle|
|/sidebar reload||Reload the configuration||side reload, scoreboardstats reload, sb reload|
|scoreboardstats.use||General permission. Without that the scoreboard will not be displayed for the player|
|scoreboardstats.reload||With this permission a player can reload the configuration|
|scoreboardstats.sign||Only player with this permission can create signs that displays the kills, deaths, etc.|
You don't have decompile the plugin. You can find there the source code with comments and building utilities.
ScoreboardStats is open source and is hosted on GitHub; feel free to fork, star, or contribute by making pull requests and opening issues.
- This plugin uses an Auto-updater. if you don't want an automatically update. Disable it in the configuration.
- The updater only utilize the api of curse/dev.bukkit, so you don't get an unapproved version. Every file providing there is accepted by the devBukkit staff
- I can upload a new version with bug fixes where you don't have to download it, the plugin can do it for you automatically.
- The updater only runs on plugin startup, and then as a seperate thread, so it doesn't really affect your startup time.
- Every file there equals the files on this page.
- Date created
- Apr 02, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 28, 2014
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Curse link
- Recent files