ScheduledCommands allows you to execute scheduled commands after a long time period.
Have you ever wanted to have temporary donator ranks? You can use ScheduledCommands for many different things!
- Use it together with CommandRank. CommandRank promotes the players and ScheduledCommands demotes them after a specific time.
- Use it to run automatic events and enjoy them instead of always having to be online and typing the event commands.
- Temp-(mute/ban/whitelist/etc.) somebody (Many plugins already have a tempban/tempmute command though)
- Easy to use
- Permissions support
- ScheduledCommands is able to execute commands after a long time period - even after 20 weeks
- Player-check: Some commands are only executed when the named player is online
- API: Developers are able to easily hook into ScheduledCommands and to work with it
- /tcmd reload - Reloads the config
- /tcmd <time> <cmd> - Executes <cmd> in <time>
- /tcmd <time> <cmd>#<name of player> - Executes <cmd> in <time> as soon as the named player is online
- ScheduledCommands.use - Allows to use the /tcmd command
- Date created
- Jul 09, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 24, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files