Ah, economy plugins... Without them, we would have no in game currency! But what if this in game currency... was also out-of-game currency?
Coupled with the Bitcoin P2P digital currency, you can trade in game with real money!
The design is simple:
1) Player starts with no money
2) The player can add money to his account by sending Bitcoin to a certain address.
3) The player can subtract money from his account into real life using a command.
4) Trade takes place as usual, as the plugin links into vault. Any shop/purchase plugin supporting vault is supported here!
5) Tax system allows for a "Sales Tax" on each money transfer. The settings on whether the buyer or the seller is held responsible for tax, and tax rates will be available in the config.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Jenkins: http://play.metaserve.net:8080/job/Satoshis/ - Watch for the recommended builds.
OPEN SOURCE LIABILITY
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
Integrate with Satoshis! Satoshis/Vault integration class: https://gist.github.com/4313734
- SatelliteTrade - Safe player to player trades - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/satellite-trade/
- /money - List current amount of Bitcoin in your minecraft account.
- /transact <player> <amount> - Transfer's money from your account to the selected player's account
- /withdraw <address> [amount] - Transfers money from your account to your Bitcoin wallet. Must have at least the amount specified in the config. If the amount is left off, it will transfer all of your funds.
- /satoshis <info|reset> - Information & misc.
If you would like to donate for the work I do, my Bitcoin address is: 1metacDoT7BEvsUFTJTkS4BhcM2WazJJ8
- Date created
- Nov 12, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 18, 2013
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files