Version 1.2 (MC Version 1.7.4)
NOTE: Remember to update your configs! A new feature was added.
What am I working on?
- Admin Immunity Permission [In Progress]
- Warning Clearing [In Progress]
- Update Checker
Automatically warns players that swear and also censors the message. After a set amount of warnings it auto-kicks the player every time they swear. Can also ban the player after a set amount of warnings.
Download the jar file and put it in your plugins folder. See Config below.
#SafeChat Config #Plugin made by Icelaunche # What words are banned? (please do not use any caps) bannedwords: - word1 - word2 - word3 alert: Please do not use that language warningstokick: 3 ban: true warningstoban: 5 broadcast: true OpOverride: true warnings:
alert: What do you want sent to the player when they swear?
warningstokick: how many warnings until they are kicked?
warningstoban: how many warnings till a ban?
ban: Enable the ban feature (true/false)
broadcast: Do you want warnings to be broadcasted? (true/false)
OpOverride: Do you want ops to be immune? (true/false)
warnings: auto updates warnings for the players
Commands and Permissions
- /safechatversion : Displays current plugin version
- Add Admin/
OPimmunity (they can't get kicked) OP Immunity Disable
- A Command to clear warnings
Bans players after a number of warnings Feature to announce warnings
- Update Checker
- Added Immunity for OPs (There is not a permission yet) - I will add a feature to disable this in the next version
- Added a feature to announce when a player swears and is warned (can be disabled in config)
- Added command /safechatversion which displays the version of the plugin
Version 1.0: Initial release
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Jan 28, 2014
- Last update
- Apr 18, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files