RLMDrink brings the effects of alcohol to your server.
Through the use of potions (by default, the four base no-effect potions), players can gradually go from just "buzzed" to a full drunken stupor, and eventually die of alcohol poisoning. However, players can sober up over time.
More customization will be allowed soon.
No commands are used at this time.
Config.yml is split into two sections: drinks and states.
The drinks section specifies the different types of alcohol, including their potion sub-id, how drunk they get you, and the name of a "unit" of that drink (e.g. if the unit for tequila were "shot", then a player would see that they drank "a shot of tequila").
The states section specifies the different levels of drunkenness, including what "drunkenness factor" the state starts and ends at, the effects of being in that state, and whether death is caused upon entering the state (for alcohol poisoning).
Click here to donate to the plugin developer.
- Reset drunk level on any death
- Allow sleeping to lower drunkenness faster
- Support for non-potion drinks
- Chat modification (slurring, stuttering, etc.)
- Stumbling when drunk
- Additional config options (sober rate)
- Removed "uncaught exception" console message
- Fixed event handler to work when pointing at block
- Initial release
- Date created
- Nov 05, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 10, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files