Ride-It, The Plugin for riding on mobs and Players.
sorry for not updating this. I am going to rewrite this plugin. and make it a lot better! - permission support - better sitting on mobs, players - controlling mob the new update is not out now, so please wait for it.
Use java 7!
- With this Plugin the player can sit on all Players and mobs.
- If gave permission admins can force Players and mobs to sit on him.
- Right click with saddle on a mob/Player to ride it.
- To un-ride it just Right click again (no saddle needed).
- Right click with the blaze rod on a mob/Player to select it, then click on an other mob/Player to stack them.
- /eject - Sets yourself free from riders. (right-click)
- RideIt.* - All Ride-It commands
- RideIt.eject - Allows you to use the /eject command. (default)
- RideIt.ride - Allows you to ride. (default)
- RideIt.rideme - Allows you to force something to ride you. (op)
- RideIt.wand - Allows you to stack mobs and players. (op)
- A way for controlling the mob.
- add RideIt.ridemob (op)
- add RideIt.rideplayer (op)
- remove rideit.ride
- Date created
- Apr 10, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 13, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files