Very simple plugin adding fly ability to your Residences
Why the plugin
Some people on my server creates some large nice projects, but its tiring to build something big without flying. You could just add them fly ability, but it will only increase server load when someone will randomly fly over map, or fly to town because it's lazy to type /warp town, and some other player don't want anyone to fly/walk over their residences, that's why i just give them ability to fly but only on their Residences, everything else is pure survival.
What does it do
It adds "fly" flag to Residence plugin, that you can add to your residence. If player have "fly" flag on residence that is in, then it can fly like on creative, if he leaves it, then hi will fell down.
It disable itself when someone is OP or have essentials.fly perm, to not fall every time you fly over other residences.
- debug - display debug in console, default: false
- nodamageticks - time in server ticks to prevent fall damage, default: 100 (5s)
- inheritfly - inherit fly from subzone : false use enherit from Residence config
Everything you need to do to set fly flag or allow players to set flag on their own in Residence config.
- /resfly - toggle console debug
- resfly.ignore - player with this permission will be ignored, will not get or lost fly ability, to use with other fly plugins
- resfly.toggledebug - access to /resfly command
- resfly.dontfall - will not disable fly if you are currently flying of your residence, for admins
Prevent damage from fall- done
- Activate fly by command - to have fall damage on "fly" residences
- Allow fly on world, disable on residences, now only fly on residences.
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server.
How to use
Do not type any commands, do not set any permissions!
After install admin just type for example /resadmin set [residence name] fly true, and anyone who gets to that residence will be able to fly like in creative (2xSpace). But read http://residencebukkitmod.wikispaces.com/Command+List
Setting permission 'resfly.ignore' or giving OP disables the plugin , that will not give or take fly ability.
Optionally if you want your players to be able to set the flag by them self's or to be default on residence, check Residence config.
Included in jar
Do you like to change something? PM me :)
- Date created
- May 14, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 02, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Residence Fly
- Recent files