Disallow players to say words that you can configure in the config file. Punish them with Lightning, Damaging, Banning or kicking. More punishments will come later depending on what you suggest.
You can also use this plugin to have a message to ban players. Just add the player's name to the banlist.txt file and then edit 'Punishment.Ban.Reason' to the message you want to display they try to join as banned. This need to have 'Punishment.Ban.Enabled' to false if you want to use the plugin as a ban plugin. (Not recommended as there are better and more simple ban plugins.)
|replaceregex.bypass.*||Bypass all punishments. (Including word replacement.)||false|
|replaceregex.bypass.replace||Bypass word replacement||false|
|replaceregex.bypass.report||Bypass being reported||false|
|replaceregex.bypass.lightning||Bypass damage punishment||false|
|replaceregex.bypass.ban||Bypass ban punishment||false|
|replaceregex.bypass.kick||Bypass kick punishment||false|
Words: - fuck:duck - dick:mick Punishment: Lightning: false Damage: Enabled: true Amount: 2 Ban: Enabled: false Reason: You have been banned for saying a bad word. Kick: Enabled: false Reason: You have been kicked for saying a bad word. Report to reportlist: true
- Words - Put 'badWord:replaceWord' in the Words list and it will be blocked and replaced with the replaceWord.
- Punishment.Lightning - Put it to true to strike a lightning at the player's location. (Not recommended if you haven't denied fire-spread in your protected area).
- Punishment.Damage - Set 'Enabled' to true if you want players to get hurt. Put the amount of hearts you want it to damage the player. (0-10, not 0 - 20)
- Punishment.Ban - Set 'Enabled' to true if you want to ban the player that said a bad word. Change 'Reason' to the text you want it to display when they get banned.
- Punishment.Kick - Set 'Enabled' to true if you want to kick the player that said a bad word' Change 'Reason' to the text you want it to display when they get kicked.
- Punishment.Report to reportlist - Set to true if you want to report the player to the 'reportList.txt' file
There are two other files in the ReplaceRegex folder.
Banlist A list of players that got banned by saying a bad word. (The plugin does NOT use the normal /ban command.)
Reportlist A list of players that got reported by saying a bad word. The player's name will be in here if they said a bad word and the 'Report to reportlist' is set to true.
|/regex||Main plugin command||None|
|/regex reload||Allow access to reloading the config||replaceregex.reload|
|/regex add||Add a new blocked word||replaceregex.add|
|/regex help||Command help||None|
Donators: None yet.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Aug 11, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 13, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files