RemoteJukebox is a useful plugin that can represent a remote control in real-life, just with commands, in minecraft, on a jukebox.
I'm currently working on RemoteJukebox alone, as the lead developer. This is a very lightweight plugin, with it's only intention being able to control your jukebox from afar, as you might in real life with your TV or stereo, and a remote control.
Installing the plugin itself is easy. Just drag the .jar file that you downloaded into your server's plugins folder, and do the same with any addons. Once it's installed, you can start up the server, and use all of the features as you would with any other plugin.
- /jukebox [eject] - Eject your jukebox
- /jukebox [help] - Display this help screen of commands
- /jukebox [play] - Play the disc you're holding in your hand
- /jukebox [set] - Set the jukebox that you get to manage
- You must have the permission remotejukebox.jukebox to use these commands