Ranks - Count your blocks and get ranks!
Added a global scoreboard for every player:
please give feedback on how it works (performance etc.)
Showcase Video (by MrDATMAN2011)
For every Block you break, you will get some Exp.
you can view your broken Blocks with "/ranks".
All data is stored human-readable in ranks.dat.
Edit the text displayed in the locale.dat
Edit how many exp you get per block in blocks.dat
Edit how many Exp you need to place/break blocks
For adding a sign with your name:
Line 2:Will be Block-Break
Line 3:Will be Block-Place
- Counts broken Blocks/placed Blocks.
- Get different Exp. per Block.
- Tells this to you
- Will auto-check on startup for new updates!
- Blocks now need some exp till they can be broken
- You can place signs who will display your Rank to all Players passing by
- Rise custom levels (and get something from it)
- Adding IConomy and Permissions
none of today
- 10 comments
- Date created
- Mar 17, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 03, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files