A simple, lightweight plugin, allowing your players to pay to switch ranks on a pre-determined track. You can configure a different track of ranks by which your players can progress on, and define a price for each rank. This plugin is similar in function to PaidRanks.
This plugin is dependent upon Vault.
Download the latest version of the plugin here. Put the file in your server's plugins folder. When you start/reload your server, the configuration file will be created automatically.
Additionally, this plugin requires Vault and an economy and permissions plugin compatible with Vault.
Then, you need to edit the configuration which will be inside your /plugins/rankup/ folder under the name 'config.yml.' Follow the configuration guide to configure the plugin.
Rankup Signs: To create a Rankup sign, simply enter "[Rankup]" ( without the quotes ) on the first line of a sign. Do not add any other text to the sign. When you right click the sign, you will rankup as if you had entered the /rankup command.
- /rankup - Rank up to the next available rank.
- /rankup version or /rankup v - Check the version of the plugin currently running.
- /rankup reload or /rankup r - Reload the configuration.
- rankup.* - Grant all rank up permissions.
- rankup.rankup - Ability to do /rankup ( Not /rankup v or /rankup r, they require seperate permissions)
- rankup.version - Ability to do /rankup version or /rankup v
- rankup.reload - Ability to do /rankup reload or /rankup r
- rankup.sign - Ability to create and remove Rankup signs.
Version 1.3 ( Development )
- + Language file
- + Firework effect on ranking up
- + Added command /rankup list
- - Removed Metrics
- + Rankup signs
- + Permission node rankup.sign
- + Fixed issues with /rankup
- + Fixed issues with GroupManager
- + Fixed the /rankup command
- + Metrics
- + Bug fixes
- + Initial release.
The plugin's source code is available here.
- Date created
- Feb 09, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 28, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency