NOTE: This plugin does NOT manage permissions or give ranks to other players it only LISTS the rank names themselves that are stored in the config
This plugin is for Server owners that keep getting asked the very familiar question "What are the ranks on this server?"
This plugin offers a simple solution:
By telling the user that if they use the command /ranklist they will get a list of the ranks currently on the server without having to go to a website to find out the ranks like most servers do
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.
This plugin contains an update checker. You can disable this in the main config.yml if you do not wish to check for updates.
Simply change "checkforupdates: true" to "checkforupdates: false" to disable this feature.
/ranklist - lists the current ranks available on the server
/ranklist reload - reloads the config
/rnklst or /ranks can also be used as an abbreviated command for this plugin
ranklist.reload - allows a player to reload the plugin config
- &0 BLACK
- &1 DARK BLUE
- &2 DARK GREEN
- &3 DARK AQUA
- &4 DARK RED
- &5 DARK PURPLE
- &6 GOLD
- &7 GRAY
- &8 DARK GRAY
- &9 INDIGO
- &A GREEN
- &B AQUA
- &C RED
- &D PINK
- &E YELLOW
- &F WHITE
- &M STRIKE THROUGH
- &N UNDERLINED
- &L BOLD
- &K RANDOM
- &O ITALIC
- Nothing yet, if you would like to request a feature, please create a ticket :)
Please NOTE that this plugin is compiled with JRE 7
- First build of plugin
- simple one command implemented for now
- added config file to add/change rank names and server name displayed when command executed
- updated to 1.4.6
- Added plugin metrics
- Changed folder name for config to "RankList" instead of "RankList1"
- fixed minor bug on version number
- updated for 1.4.7
- added colour support
- updated for 1.5
- updated for 1.5.1
- improved source code
- updated for 1.5.2
- improved source code yet again :)
- Added reload command.
- Added abbreviated command "rnklst".
- Added support for up to 20 Ranks (By request).
- Added some formatting, number for each rank.
- Updated to 1.6.1.
- Updated to 1.6.2.
- Redid project structure.
- Added update checker.
- Changed the way the information is displayed to user when ranklist command is used.
- This update has changes to CONFIG please check the download notes for instructions.
- Added support for unlimited ranks.
- This update has changes to CONFIG please delete / backup your previous config, then delete so the new one can be created.
- Fixed small bug when player joins.
- Updated to 1.7.2
- re-styled the presentation of the ranks and credits of plugin.
- this update has CHANGES to config, please backup your current config and delete the current to generate the new one.
- you can now customise the description of your rank list in the config
- removed rank numbers before ranks
- updated to 1.7.2 V0.3
- fixes ticket #1 as reported here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rank-list/tickets/1-error-on-use/
Latest Approved Plugin Build available here for 1.7.X!: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rank-list/files/25-rank-list-0-7-3-2/
See this plugin in action at: mc.teozcommunity.com
Any feedback/ideas regarding this plugin would be appreciated
Plugin not working? Please pass the contents of your yml file using the parser link on the next line before asking for help!
NOTE: This plugin does not manage the permission ranks/groups it only lists them, sorry for the confusion! use group manager if you would like a plugin to do this, thanks, please do not ask about this or the comment will be removed
- Date created
- Dec 22, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 04, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Rank List
- Recent files