This plugin is a mod that allows Admins or whoever has the permissions to randomly teleport themselves or another player to a random set of coordinates. The maximum and minimum x and z values can be set in the config file, as well as whether or not the plugin uses PEX or OP's for permissions. Custom Cooldown are a feature that are set by default at 120 seconds for every player. RandomPort also adds options for RandomPorting players automatically on respawn/death, or when they use a nether portal (entering or leaving the nether). These can each be set to enabled or disabled, as well as if they occur to people with a permission or randomly. If they occur randomly, the frequency can also be set.
This plugin is great for hardcore and soft core PvP servers. Players may use RandomPort as a way to get right into the action and start building a base, with out having to wander through the wreckage of close to spawn bases. It also keeps everyone watchful and wary, as players may teleport nearby your base at any time!
- /rp (RandomPorts the sender if they have permissions)
- /rp <player> (RandomPorts the specified player if the sender has permission)
3.0 Major Update
- Added official support for latest craftbukkit build
- Added additional information to the readme file for ease of use and fixed issue with the readme file generating incomplete text
- Massive overhaul/rewrite of code, making the plugin significantly less memory intensive (and easier for me to update)
- Added support for issuing RandomPort commands from the console
- Added new permission to allow players to bypass cooldowns
- Randomport now places players in the center of a block, rather than on the very edge (in order to prevent players from RandomPorting and falling off a cliff)
- Fixed bug which reset player cooldowns if they logged out
- Fixed bug which would teleport players underground and suffocate them
- Fixed various other small bugs
2.0 Full Release
- Added official support for CraftBukkit 1.7.2-R0.3
- RandomPorting in the Nether is now fully functional! RandomPort with no fear of teleporting into or over lava, over the map, or out of the map!
- Multiple bug fixes
2.0 Beta - It's finally here!
- Added full support for CraftBukkit 1.4.6-R0.1
- Many many bug fixes
- Added a new permission to avoid cool downs on specific players
- Keep in mind this is a Beta. As of now most features are working as intended. However, there have been problems using Random Port in the nether (teleporting into/under blocks). Use the beta at your own risk.
- Added official support for CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R1
- Added official support for CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R1
- Added a custom cooldown option to the config
- Fixed a permissions bug
- Fixed a bug from Beta Build involving cooldown not stating proper time remaining
- Fixed minor bugs from version 1.4/1.5
- Many new additions to RandomPort
- Added a ReadMe for ease of use
- Fixed major bug from version 1.4
- If you downloaded and run your server with version 1.4, delete your old config file!
- Code cleaned up
- Updated for 1.2.3-R.02
- Added many new options to the config
- Cleaned up code/More lightweight
- Updated for all current builds support (1.1R-7 and 1.2.3-R.01)
- Fixed another bug.
- Fixed permissions bug.
If you enjoy this plugin, please consider donating to help development!
- Date created
- Feb 15, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 19, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files