RandomGroup is a plugin that gives a player that joined your server for the first time a random group that you have configured.
For this to work, you need Vault and a permission plugin compatible with vault.
Groups: Group count: 2 Group1: randomgroup1 Group2: randomgroup2 On group add message: '&2You, &b%name%&2, has been added to the group: &b%group%!'
- Group count: # - Put this number to the amount of group you want to use.
- Group# - Keep adding Group# in the config if you wish to use more than just 2 groups.
- On group add message - The message the player gets when he joins the server, it tell him wich group he joined. Leave blank for no message.
- Wish to use colors or other stuff like Bold? Just use the simple color code tag.
- To display the player name, put %player%. (Only works in "On group add message". Duh.)
- To display the group the player just joined, put %group%. (Only works in "On group add message". Duh.)
There are also help labels in the config file.
|randomgroup.reload||Allow a player or a group to reload the config||false|
|/RandomGroup reload||Reload the config||randomgroup.reload|
|/rg reload||Alias for /RandomGroup reload||randomgroup.reload|
This plugin was requested by Jason*, in this thread. http:forums.bukkit.org/threads/random-group-upon-login.163211
If you wish to donate, click the button below and just fill in the amount of money you want to send to me.
I would rather say "Buy me a beer for my work! :)" but as I am below 18 years old, I have to say "Buy me an ice-cream for my work! :)"
Enough talking, download it to the top right corner of the white field if you want to have the plugin.
- 2 comments
- Required dependency