Random Teleport is a simple, lightweight plugin that allows players to use a command, or button and sign to teleport them randomly to the wild based on the preferences in the config.yml!
Current Update Information
Happy New Years! To ring in the 2014 New Year I uploaded a special update of RandomTP with a lot of new features. You can check out all of the new changes in the v3.1.0 change log. The most helpful addition is probably the Auto Updater! This allows RandomTP to automatically update itself to the newest version of RandomTP listed in Files list on this page! Enjoy this update!
Donate To Me :D
Do you enjoy RandomTP? Wanna buy me a drink, or maybe some fries, think of donating to me! Simply click the Donate button below the Login / User preferences bar (Next to the curse link and above the Download button) and send me a thanks! I appreciate you all using my plugins!
What does Random Teleport have to offer?
Random Teleport allows users (with the proper permission) to easily teleport into the wild with one simple command! Despite RandomTP's competitors, this plugin allows you to fully configure the plugin to your own desire! With implementation both command or sign, it's easy to let new players know that they can get to the wild easily! No more /warp wild and having that location constantly griefed, each location is randomized per player!
Simply drag Random Teleport.jar into your plugins folder and reload / restart your server. The configuration file will be automatically generated.
/randomtp - Main command, sends player to a random location between certain coordinates specified in the config.
/randomtp saveme - Command that gets players who happen to get stuck on Teleport to the highest block on the Y axis.
Alias: /rtp s
/randomtp remove [player] - Removes player from the onetime teleport file.
randomtp.teleport - Gives permission to use /randomtp
randomtp.use.signs - Gives permission to use signs
randomtp.admin - Gives permission to administrator commands (/randomtp remove[player]
Things to note:
- The randomtp.teleport permission also gives permission to the /randomtp saveme command!
How to use signs
RandomTeleport also has a sign implementation, to create a random teleport sign simply create a sign on a block with the second line reading: [RandomTP] and then a button on the opposite side of it. The button may be either a stone or wooden button!
There are several different options in the config file allowing the plugin to be customized to your liking! Things to note:
- CoordsX and CoordsZ must be whole integers (1, 2, 3, 4 not 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0)
- World must be a valid world name, types exactly as you'd see on the world folder.
- The Enable options should either be true or false not on, off, disable, etc.
- TeleportCost must be a double (1.0, 2.0, 3.0 not 1, 2, 3)
- Cooldown must be in seconds!
Version 3.1.0 - New Years Special Update
- Added automatic updater with option to disable per DBO Requirements
- Added one time teleports
- Added permission to use signs (randomtp.use.signs)
- Added command /randomtp remove <player> to allow players to teleport again (if OneTimeTeleport is enabled)
- Option to teleport player in the current world that they're in
IMPORTANT: When updating to v3.1.0 delete the current RandomTP folder and .jar file and replace with the new jar file.
Version 3.0.0 - Christmas Special Update
- Offers 1.7[.x] support!
- Fixed config generation
- Fixed Cooldown being in milliseconds rather than seconds
- Removed SafeTeleport in place of an ALWAYS self teleport.
- Players will never spawn in an ocean biome, river biome, or when their eye location isn't air (Some exceptions to the eye location)
- Added alias /rtp
- Added a SaveMe function to allow players who do get stuck to teleport to the highest block on the Y axis. (Command: /randomtp saveme or /rtp s)
- Reformatted Text to be more pretty :)
- Fixed Economy being derpy (You MUST have iConomy in order to use the Cost function of this plugin.)
- Fixed X coordinate always being negative. Now both X and Z have a fifty / fifty chance of being negative or positive.
- Allowed Sign Teleports to use a wood button instead of only a stone button
- Preloaded chunks to help prevent lag :D (Still a but laggy though, working this out)
IMPORTANT: When updating to v3.0.0 delete the current RandomTP folder and .jar file and replace with the new jar file.
- Offers 1.6.4 support.
- Will be updated soon to implement new features and fix old ones.
- iConomy being the only permissible plugin allowing for cost removal
- Attempting to teleport with a sign whilst Cooldown is enabled will ALWAYS reset the cool down back to the time in the config.
- [+ v3.1.0]One-time teleports
- [+ v3.1.0] Auto-updater
Like this plugin? Check out my others! IP Detection - Track players IP and stop ban evaders! CloakBreaker - Stop players from burning other while invisible! Region Module - Let players protect their own lots! Random Teleport - Easily let players teleport to the wild!!
If you like this plugin, and want more like it, think of donating to me!
- Date created
- Jan 30, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 01, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Random Teleport
- Recent files