Random Teleport is a simple, lightweight plugin that allows players to use a command, or button and sign to teleport them randomly to the wild based on the preferences in the config.yml!
Current Update Information
WOO! Summer is finally here, and that means a long awaited update of RandomTP! With this update, I rewrote the entire plugin from scratch to make it more efficient, and UUID compatible! This update includes permission modifications, better sign management, better cooldowns, etc. I removed the one-time teleports because it wasn't very popular, however if you'd like it added back please feel free to request it!
Donate To Me :D
Do you enjoy RandomTP? Wanna buy me a drink, or maybe some fries, think of donating to me! Simply click the Donate button below the Login / User preferences bar (Next to the curse link and above the Download button) and send me a thanks! I appreciate you all using my plugins!
What does Random Teleport have to offer?
Random Teleport allows users (with the proper permission) to easily teleport into the wild with one simple command! Despite RandomTP's competitors, this plugin allows you to fully configure the plugin to your own desire! With implementation both command or sign, it's easy to let new players know that they can get to the wild easily! No more /warp wild and having that location constantly griefed, each location is randomized per player!
Simply drag Random Teleport.jar into your plugins folder and reload / restart your server. The configuration file will be automatically generated.
/randomtp - Main command, sends player to a random location between certain coordinates specified in the config.
randomtp.tp - Gives permission to use /randomtp
randomtp.use.signs - Gives permission to use signs
randomtp.create.signs - Gives permission to create signs
How to use signs
RandomTP utilizes signs in an entirely new way! Instead of having buttons and signs, it's purely just signs now! The sign setup should be as follows:
Line 1: [RandomTP]
Line 2: World name (i.e world, MyWorld, world_nether, etc) if you want it to be the world in the config, put default for the world name.
There are several different options in the config file allowing the plugin to be customized to your liking! Things to note:
- MAX_X and MAX_Z must be whole integers (1, 2, 3, 4 not 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0)
- World must be a valid world name, types exactly as you'd see on the world folder, if they aren't errors will happen :(
- The Enable options should either be true or false not on, off, disable, etc.
- COST must be a double (1.0, 2.0, 3.0 not 1, 2, 3)
- Cooldown must be in seconds!
- For things such as COST, COOLDOWN_TIME to be enabled, you need to set their _ENABLED values to true!
Version 4.0.0 - Summer Update
- Rewrote the entire plugin :D - Much more efficient
- Added custom cooldown class
- Remove one-time-teleports; They weren't very popular...
- Re-vamped the config.yml (Description on main page)
- Modified permissions
- Made signs more useable
- Added more permissions for signs
- Chat-colorized more things!
- IMPORTANT: When updating to v4.0.0 delete the current RandomTP folder and .jar file and replace with the new jar file.
Version 3.1.0 - New Years Special Update
- Added automatic updater with option to disable per DBO Requirements
- Added one time teleports
- Added permission to use signs (randomtp.use.signs)
- Added command /randomtp remove <player> to allow players to teleport again (if OneTimeTeleport is enabled)
- Option to teleport player in the current world that they're in
IMPORTANT: When updating to v3.1.0 delete the current RandomTP folder and .jar file and replace with the new jar file.
- iConomy being the only permissible plugin allowing for cost removal
Like this plugin? Check out my others! IP Detection - Track players IP and stop ban evaders! CloakBreaker - Stop players from burning other while invisible! Region Module - Let players protect their own lots! Random Teleport - Easily let players teleport to the wild!!
If you like this plugin, and want more like it, think of donating to me!
- Date created
- Jan 30, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 09, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Random Teleport
- Recent files