RailXP grants and taxes experience points whenever railway tracks are placed at specific heights.
- When a player placed a railway track at a specific height, RailXP will grant or tax their exp depending on the height placed.
- If a player doesn't have enough exp to tax, it'll block the track placement.
- When a player breaks a railway track at a specific height, RailXP will refund their exp points.
- railxp.exempt: Players are exempt from rail tax/grants.
- taxAmount: Amount of exp to tax when placing track in the tax heights.
- grantAmount: Amount of exp to grant when placing track in the grant heights.
- railIDs: itemIDs for railway tracks.
- stNotEnoughExpToPlace: Message to tell users if they don't have enough exp to place a track.
- stNotEnoughExpToBreak: Message to tell users if they don't have enough exp to break a track.
- taxHeight: min and max levels to tax exp track placement.
- grantHeight: min and max levels to grant exp on track placement.
RailXP's source code is available here.