Races | Classes | Traits | Chat | Commands | Configuration | SkillTrees | Permissions | FAQ | Version History
What is RacesAndClasses?
RacesAndClasses (RaC) was made to bring the best RPG experience to Minecraft servers. You are able to customize your own classes and races, making your server a world full of adventure! RaC is inspired by the biggest MMORPG game in the world, known as World Of Warcraft.
Core Features of RaC
- Make different races and classes
- Every part can be customized
- Change the way players chat
- Change gameplay on your server significantly
- Provide RPG experiences to the PvE and PvP environment
- Add spells, totems and other WoW items in Minecraft, without a mod
- Have players choose their own playstyle and gameplay
Plugins with RaC
RaC works with almost any plugin! Mcmmo, heroes, faction and towny. These are the most commonly used plugins for this plugin and they all work 100%
RaC offers plenty of configuration, for each individual server. For example some server owners love the teleport arrow for raiding, and some don't; so It's all up to you.
RaC is as mentioned, a customizable plugin, that also counts for custom traits.
This means, that any developer can make their own traits and make his/her server even more special!
If you are having trouble,
- post a comment on the comment section below.
- check out the IRC channel: #RacesAndClasses on esper.net.
- send a PM.
Servers using RacesAndClasses
First of all: All these components can be disabled in the config!
For legal reasons and for uploading this plugin to Bukkit I have to mention, that the plugin has an updating service which connects to 'http://www.curseforge.com/'. This includes:
- Checking the Version of the plugin against the newest release Version.
- Downloading the newest Version if enabled.
Also the Plugin uses an Error Uploding Service, which connects to my Domain: www.tobiyas.tk.
- Reading Errors from the error.log located at plugins/RacesAndClasses/debug/error.log
- Uploading these errors to my domain (www.tobiyas.tk)
- The Errors are visibly ONLY to me (Tobiyas) and are regularly checked to find and fix bugs faster than via Tickets.
The plugin uses Hidendra's Metrics service and sends Metrics data of your Server to the Metrics at 'http://mcstats.org/'. This includes:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
All these services are optional and can be disabled via Configuration.
UPDATING From 1.1.6 AND OLDER VERSION
If you use the config.raceMaxHealth: ... of a race, this has been removed with 1.1.7.
You now have to use config.healthbonus: ... (as in classes) instead.
You get 20 base health + race healthbonus + class health bonus.
UPDATING FROM 1.0.3 AND OLDER VERSION
If you use
Set this option to false and do a restart with the old Version. For best Use with 1.0.3 (RC 2)! This will convert all File DB related Data to YML data. If you do NOT do this, your PlayerData will be LOST!!!
If you have
you can safely ignore this step.
Known Bugs for Current Version (1.2.0)
Only runs on Bukkit distros using Spigot API (spigot, paper, ...).
Table of contents
- 1 Main
- 1.1 Races | Classes | Traits | Chat | Commands | Configuration | SkillTrees | Permissions | FAQ | Version History
- 1.2 What is RacesAndClasses?
- 1.3 Core Features of RaC
- 1.4 Plugins with RaC
- 1.5 Developers guide
- 1.6 Contacts
- 1.7 Servers using RacesAndClasses
- 1.8 Important notices
- 1.9 UPDATING From 1.1.6 AND OLDER VERSION
- 1.10 UPDATING FROM 1.0.3 AND OLDER VERSION
- 1.11 Known Bugs for Current Version (1.2.0)
- Date created
- Jun 09, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 23, 2016
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency