Replace that dusty old redstone wiring with quantum circuits!
- Wireless redstone
- Optional delayed activation
- Activate multiple devices
- Use Chests, Beds, Furnaces and even Bookshelves to activate redstone devices!
- When enabled this plugin will check to see if there is an update available and let you know if one is. Don't be frightened! You can actually disable it in the same plugins/<thisplugin>/config.yml file that every single other plugin that has this functionality uses to disable it.
- quantum - receiver matches sender
- on - receiver is turned on when the sender receives power
- off - receiver is turned off when the sender receives power
- toggle - receiver is toggled when the sender receives power
- random - receiver is set to a random status when the sender receives power
- reverse- receiver is set to the opposite of the sources power
- Chests - ON sent when the chest is opened, OFF when it is closed
- Beds - ON sent when the bed is entered, OFF when the person leaves the bed
- Furnaces - ON sent when the furnace becomes lit, OFF when it is unlit
- Bookshelves - ON sent when clicked (can be used with toggle to turn things on/off)
Example 5 by 5 (by 3) redstoneless piston door:
I highly recommend subscribing to file updates, so the moment a new version is available you can download it.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 27, 2014
- Development stage
- FMP License
- Curse link
- Quantum Connectors
- Recent files