Purchase Permissions allows server owners to sell access to specific plugin permissions.
- Vault: PP uses Vault to access various money systems on the server.
- MySQL : MySQL is required to hold user info, you'll need to add your MySQL info to the config file.
- You can configure permission details within the config.yml file. More details here.
- You can create/modify/remove permissions in game.
- Available commands can be found here.
- You can sell access to WorldGuard regions for a set period of time. More details here.
- Uses permissions available here.
- Regex command detection.
- Add option to save active permissions to disk rather than MySQL.
Please submit bugs to the ticket system.
PurchasePermissions is looking for translators. Apply translations here
- Date created
- Mar 09, 2012
- Last update
- May 10, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files