We have moved to the Spigot Forums. Please move all discussion there.
Project Rassilon is a plugin that allows you to regenerate just like the Time Lords from Doctor Who!
- Regenerate upon death with an awesome particle effect.
- You can only regenerate a certain number of times. (The faithful default is 12.)
- Force yourself to regenerate with a command.
- Prevent regeneration with a command.
- Buy regenerations from admin-created shop signs.
- Automatic updating. (See below.)
- A bunch of useful admin commands included too!
Upon start-up, the plugin automatically checks for an update and downloads it. To prevent this, simply set "auto-update" to false in the config.
Having problems? Post a ticket.
Leave a comment. I'll be happy to hear it!
Table of contents
- 1 We have moved to the Spigot Forums. Please move all discussion there.
- 2 Project Rassilon is a plugin that allows you to regenerate just like the Time Lords from Doctor Who!
- 3 Features
- 4 Updating
- 5 Issues
- 6 Feedback
- 7 Todo list
- 8 GitHub Repository
- Date created
- Dec 20, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 29, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Project Rassilon: Timelord Regeneration
- Recent files
- Optional dependency