Powerful NBT editor for CraftBukkit 1.5 and later
Works with Forge (fix to forge 1.4.7)
With this plugin you can:
- Create custom mobspawners with stacked mobs
- Edit Attributes
- Custom potion effects and fireworks
- Edit offline players
- Rename items
- Edit equipment of mobs
- and more
- Browsing and editing NBT tags
- supports items, players, offline-players, entities, blocks, all nbt files
- save tags to file
- custom colors and unicode symbols
- supports tab-completion
- supports copy/paste/cut/swap
- supports variables
View NBT tags
- /nbt object [query]
View all the available tags from the object.
Object must be:
me - player
item,i - item in hand (only tagged items)
block,b - block at the line of sight
id123 - entity with id 123
buffer,c - copied tag
*name - other online player
query - string containing tags, sepatated by dot. Examples:
Inventory.id - id of second item in player inventory
display.Name - item's name.
pages - first page of book
pages - new page
. - root
query may be omitted.
Edit NBT tags
- /nbt object1 [query1] = value [type]
changes the value of the tag.
value - numeric value or text in quotes
For string, you can use special characters:
\n \b \t \" etc.
\c or & to place § (used for formatting codes)
\& to place '&'
\uXXXX to place any unicode symbol (where XXXX is hexadecimal char code)
type - may be byte, float, double, int, string, short, long, byte, int.
type is not required:
- if value is string
- if object already has a value
nbt me Inventory remove- clear inventory
nbt me Inventory = *Bob EnderItems- get Bob's enderchest to yourself
nbt @Eve remove- remove file Eve.dat (offline player)
nbt block ExtraType = "Notch"- set skull owner
nbt * Health = 1000- set 1000 health to mob, which you select
nbt item ench copy- copy item enchantments to buffer
nbt item ench paste- paste enchantments to other item
- If you find a bug, please report me in github:
Version 0.7.1 beta
- added: work with minecraft 1.7.9 (NBTReadLimiter)
- added: find offline player .dat file by UUID
- added: "ForgeData" tag for entities
- added: new simple API
- added: ability for mapping classes
- fixed: forge classes
- fixed: bug with inventory click event (minecraft 1.4.x)
- fixed selection by "*" command
- fixed order of arguments in commands ">", ">>"
- fixed variable names in commands "select", "set", "as"
- added: select items in inventory (by rightclick in survival, by click in creative)
- added: multi-selection by holding [Shift]. Works with last container, marked as '*'
- added: command "/powernbt cancel" to cancel selection
- removed: input arguments to chat while selecting
Version 0.6.1 beta
- work with bukkit 1.7.X only
- not support named tags
- uses types "int" and "double" by default for numbers
- How to edit tags
- How to use Tab-Completion
- How to edit mobs into spawners
- How to edit villagers
- How to create custom potions
- How to edit fireworks (RU)
If you add a tag, which is not expected by the client, it may be crashed. Be careful!
Helpful links, about NBT format:
- Date created
- Nov 28, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 21, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files