Powerful NBT editor for CraftBukkit 1.3.1 and later
Now API is available!
With this plugin you can:
- Create custom mobspawners with stacked mobs
- Edit Attributes
- Custom potion effects and fireworks
- Edit offline players
- Rename items
- Edit equipment of mobs
- and more
- Browsing and editing NBT tags
- supports items, players, offline-players, entities, blocks, all nbt files
- save tags to file
- custom colors and unicode symbols
- supports tab-completion
- supports copy/paste/cut/swap
- supports variables
View NBT tags
- /nbt object [query]
View all the available tags from the object.
Object must be:
me - player
item,i - item in hand (only tagged items)
block,b - block at the line of sight
id123 - entity with id 123
buffer,c - copied tag
*name - other online player
query - string containing tags, sepatated by dot. Examples:
Inventory.id - id of second item in player inventory
display.Name - item's name.
pages - first page of book
pages - new page
. - root
query may be omitted.
Edit NBT tags
- /nbt object1 [query1] = value [type]
changes the value of the tag.
value - numeric value or text in quotes
For string, you can use special characters:
\n \b \t \" etc.
\c or & to place § (used for formatting codes)
\& to place '&'
\uXXXX to place any unicode symbol (where XXXX is hexadecimal char code)
type - may be byte, float, double, int, string, short, long, byte, int.
type is not required:
- if value is string
- if object already has a value
nbt me Inventory remove- clear inventory
nbt me Inventory = *Bob EnderItems- get Bob's enderchest to yourself
nbt @Eve remove- remove file Eve.dat (offline player)
nbt block ExtraType = "Notch"- set skull owner
nbt * Health = 1000- set 1000 health to mob, which you select
nbt item ench copy- copy item enchantments to buffer
nbt item ench paste- paste enchantments to other item
- If you find a bug, please report me in the comments
- fixed bug: unnecessary tags x,y,z when you copy/paste block
- API: protected->public getter and setter for raw nbt tag
Version 0.5.2 beta
- disabled "scoreboard" and "chunk"
- works with 1.6.1
Version 0.5.1 beta
- works with MCPC+
- new object: "scoreboard" (experimental, only MCPC+)
- new way to display tags
- How to edit tags
- How to use Tab-Completion
- How to edit mobs into spawners
- How to edit villagers
- How to create custom potions
- How to edit fireworks (RU)
- new nodes of permissions
- bugfixes (bugs with escaping char '/' )
- undo/redo commands
- other way to make templates
API is now available!
it works with any version of Bukkit since 1.3.1
see API for documentation and examples
If you add a tag, which is not expected by the client, it may be crashed. Be careful!
Helpful links, about NBT format:
- Date created
- Nov 28, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 19, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files