[ Français ]
Portable Horses allows for players to store their steeds in their inventory. By removing the saddle from a horse or donkey, the animal will vanish, safely stored inside the saddle itself. by clicking the saddle on the ground again, the horse will respawn ready to ride exactly as you left it.
You could even store a donkey in a saddle in a donkey in a saddle (donkey-ception?)
NOTE: This plugin requires ProtocolLib
- Pickup/Spawn your horse anytime / anywhere just by saddling it.
- Option to store (or drop) Horses armor, and donkey's inventory.
- Horse details are displayed on the saddle's lore for easy identification.
- NO DATABASE - All data is stored in the saddle. There is no database or flatfile to worry about.
- [0.1.4] Can optionally require a special 'portable horse' saddle in order to function. Normal saddles will work as they used to.
Pour les utilisateur Français de ce plugin Voila une Video de "Miodo" (V 1.6.2)
Para los usuarios que hablan Español, aquí hay un tutorial por FeerBreezy.
All commands are under the main
/portablehorses reloadconfig- reloads the config file.
- portablehorses.saddle: allows players to save a horse to a saddle.
- portablehorses.unsaddle: allows players to remove a saddle (picking up the horse).
- portablehorses.spawn: allows players to spawn their horses
- portablehorses.admin: allows the 'reloadconfig' command.
A fully commented config.yml can be found here
Source Code & Development Builds
Source code is available on Github
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'auto-update' to 'false' or 'notify-only' in the plugins' settings file.
- Build-in-a-Box - self-constructing buildings that can be picked up and relocated.
- Scribe - Transfer enchantments from items to books using an anvil
- JukeLoop - Makes jukesboxes loop, rotate through nearby chests, activated by redstone and much more,
- EnhancedFishing - Adds tons of fishing enhancements including complete control over the bite chance.
- PotatoBombs - Allows players to craft poisonous potatoes into devastating and hillarious magical landmines.
- SilentAlarms - Makes note blocks silent except to select people, who can hear them at any distance.
- Saddlebags - Adds an inventory to saddled pigs.
- Compressors - Turn hoppers into 'block compressors'.
- Autocrafter - Turns droppers into redstone powered crafting tables.
- Date created
- Aug 23, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 02, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Portable Horses
- Recent files
- Required dependency