What is PlugMan?
PlugMan is a simple, easy to use plugin that lets server admins manage plugins from either in-game or console without the need to restart the server.
- Enable, disable, restart, load, reload, and unload plugins from in-game or console.
- List plugins alphabetically, with version if specified.
- Get useful information on plugins such as commands, version, author(s), etc.
- Easily manage plugins without having to constantly restart your server.
- List commands a plugin has registered.
- Tab completion for command names and plugin names.
- Permissions Support - All commands default to OP.
|/plugman help||Show help information.|
|/plugman list [-v]||List plugins in alphabetical order. Use "-v" to include versions.|
|/plugman info [plugin]||Displays information about a plugin.|
|/plugman usage [plugin]||List commands that a plugin has registered.|
|/plugman enable [plugin||Enable a plugin.|
|/plugman disable [plugin||Disable a plugin.|
|/plugman restart [plugin||Restart (disable/enable) a plugin.|
|/plugman load [plugin]||Load a plugin.|
|/plugman reload [plugin||Reload (unload/load) a plugin.|
|/plugman unload [plugin]||Unload a plugin.|
|plugman.admin||OP||Allows use of all PlugMan commands.|
|plugman.update||OP||Allows user to see update messages.|
|plugman.help||OP||Allow use of the help command.|
|plugman.list||OP||Allow use of the list command.|
|plugman.info||OP||Allow use of the info command.|
|plugman.usage||OP||Allow use of the usage command.|
|plugman.enable||OP||Allow use of the enable command.|
|plugman.enable.all||OP||Allow use of the enable all command.|
|plugman.disable||OP||Allow use of the disable command.|
|plugman.disable.all||OP||Allow use of the disable all command.|
|plugman.restart||OP||Allow use of the restart command.|
|plugman.restart.all||OP||Allow use of the restart all command.|
|plugman.load||OP||Allow use of the load command.|
|plugman.reload||OP||Allow use of the reload command.|
|plugman.reload.all||OP||Allow use of the reload all command.|
|plugman.unload||OP||Allow use of the unload command.|
This plugin uses Gravity's Updater which allows PlugMan to automatically download updates to new versions. If you wish to disable this, or change how PlugMan handles the updating, you are free to do so by editing the plugin's configuration.
PlugMan is open source and is hosted on GitHub; feel free to fork, star, or contribute to PlugMan by making pull requests and opening issues.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's Metrics system to gather anonymous usage statistics on the plugin and server it's running on. The following information is sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's Java version
- Whether the server is on online or offline mode.
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS' version, name, and architecture
- The core count of the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by either editing PlugMan's configuration file, or disabling Metrics globally by editing the Metric's configuration file.
Join us on IRC in the channel #plugman on irc.esper.net
YourKit is kindly supporting the PlugMan open source project with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.
JetBrains is kindly supporting the PlugMan open source project with it's full-featured Java IDE.
Take a look a JetBrain's leading software products over on their website.
Intreppid is kindly supporting the PlugMan open source project with hosting for the Jenkins build server along with a test platform for development.
Take a look at Intreppid's premium Minecraft servers and dedicated servers on their website.
Samkio has made a tutorial showing the basic usage of the plugin.
- Logo: HariboPenguin
- English Tutorial by Samkio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vQSEfYckA
- Spanish Tutorial by cloud_strife_91spain: http://youtu.be/euJH1XGunAk
- PlugMan requires (at least) Java 7 to run.
- If you have an error, please use a paste service (http://paste.rylinaux.com/) instead of the comment box.
- Date created
- Jan 26, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 21, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files