Greetings dear server admins! I present to you, PlotMe, a multi-world plot
management plugin. Each plot world has its own configurations. Each plot is also protected and only the owner can build on it. The paths/road surrounding the plots are protected against any type of griefing.
DynMap world example
Connections to Mojang server
The latest version of this plugin (v0.13d) and the next version going forward now connect to the mojang servers to request UUIDs of offline players when needed. This is to ensure players that change name do not lose their plots. This feature cannot be turned off.
What are UUIDs?
Mojang started creating a way to let players change their username. To allow this, each player now connects to servers using their name and their UUID which stands for Universely Unique Identifier. Each account is associated to 1 UUID and it will never change. This means that servers, when saving data, need to now save by UUID instead of saving by Username. This is to prevent players from losing their plots if they decide to change username.
Version 0.14 of PlotMe is being finished and is close to release. We have separated the Plot World Generator from PlotMe. These are now separate jars. Some of the changes include:
- Ability to name plots.
- Changed Plot Sign formatting
- Added new permissions to Add and Remove Players from plots.
- Major Code and Performance improvements.
- Fixed world generation biome issue. We do not recommend using the development builds at the moment as they are still unstable. Use them at your own risk. We will not be providing support for issues caused by upgrading early. Please report any bugs you find in the development builds on our GitHub Page.
We will now try to give limited support on an irc channel, on EsperNet channel #WorldCretornica.
CI - Continuous Integration
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. http://ci.hawkfalcon.com/view/ZachBora/
|Localization||WorldEdit Usage||DynMap Addon|
To Do List
- Find a way to make /plot move more stable.
- Add function to move a plot from a smaller world to a bigger plot world.
- Add function to connect adjacent plots of the same owner.
- Find a way to generate normal world plots
- PlotMe Animal - Protect your animals
- BanSync - Automatically remove plot after ban
- DynMapPlotMe - Bridge plugin to show PlotMe info on your dynmap
- Flags - Bridge plugin to allow other plugins to modify Areas (plot for example)
- QuickMeta - Change block metadata or biome
- Info Board - Scoreboard information from other plugins
- MetaCycler - Cycle block textures
- LiveChat - A complete chat suite for CraftBukkit
- SignShop2 - Physical shops
- Signs - Edit signs in your plots
- VoxelSniperRegions - Restrict VoxelSniper to plots you own
- FlyNCreative - Access to fly in your plot
- PlotMe Chat - Plot Chat
- PlotMeNpc - Wither Skeleton servant (helps you get to your plot)
- BuildingContest - Manage building contests
- TARDIS-Xern (Soon)
- PluginGaurd (I don't know where people get this one, but it's incompatible)
Current Version Changes
- Nullpointerexception on player login
- Nullpointerexception when looking at a plot information on a currency plot world
- Made SqlManager.addPlotComment() also accept the same arguments as the previous plotme version.
- Updated to use UUIDs on Owner, Current Bidder, Allowed players, Denied players and commenters
- On first start, server will fetch the UUID of every player in the database. This is made in an asynchronous process and should cause minimal lag to the server.
- When testing if a player can build in an area, his UUID is now compared instead of his name.
- Soon Mojang will allow players to change name. To compensate for that, when a player logs on the server, it will verify and update when needed his name on plots. This is also done asynchronously but I believe it could cause issues on dense servers with many many plots. If it becomes a problem, I might turn this into a manual process. The player would need to type a command to update plots with his name.
- When you set a plot to a player, add a player, deny a player, if that player is not online, it will query the mojang server to fetch his UUID. This way, if the player changes name before he logs back on there is less chance of issues.
- Items from Item frames can no longer be removed by unauthorized players
- Snowman no longer leave snow behind them (You will see ghost snow but it will be gone if you relog)
- Fixed the generator to properly use the second value in blocks defined in configuration (i.e RoadMainBlockId: '159:9')
- Fixed migration from Flat file to SQL where it would not copy the allowed/denied/comments
- Fixed a typo in a caption when removing denied players
Table of contents
- Date created
- Jun 03, 2012
- Last update
- May 02, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files