PlayerSQL makes it easy to manage online players by placing them in a SQL database. Your developers are gonna love it!
- Low amount of resources needed
- Easy to configure
- Places all online players in a SQL database
debug: false connection: 'connection': jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/database 'username': smiba 'password': password
debug If this is set to true PlayerSQL will write the queries that are being executed to the console
connection replace localhost & database with your own server and database
username replace this with your own mysql username
password replace this with your own mysql password
If you have any questions please submit a ticket or place your question in the comments.
- A list of players that should not being placed in the database (Invisible)
- A command to add players to the 'invisible list'
- Multiserver support (Maybe something like a second colum which contains the server port?)
- 9 comments