Download the latest file here.
PlayerLauncher v1.4.1 is compatible with 1.7.2! You can download it, but the file has not been approved by Bukkit as of yet :(.
This plugin uses metrics to send stats out to mcstats.org. There is no issue involved with this, but if you wish to opt-out you can do so in the PluginMetrics section of your /plugins folder. PlayerLauncher allows players to jump huge distances without fear of fall damage.
If you have any issues, be sure to post them here!
- Launch yourself and other players.
- Specify a specific launch delay as well as items required to launch.
- Customization of Launch Messages
- Customization of a Launch Prefix.
- Useful for many things such as:
- PvP / Raiding - Helpful for evading foes, scaling obstacles, or finding bases.
- Mining - Traversing Ravines, jumping out of lava, etc.
- Exploring - Faster ways of getting around, as well as seeing the landscape around you.
- A cool perk for donators!
- And so much more!
|/launch help||PlayerLauncher.help||Allows a player to view all PlayerLauncher commands.|
|/launch||PlayerLauncher.launch||Allows a player to launch.|
|/launch p [playername]||PlayerLauncher.launch.others||Allows a player to launch other players.|
|/launch config reload||PlayerLauncher.config.reload||Allows a player to reload the configuration file.|
|/launch config save||PlayerLauncher.config.save||Allows a player to save the configuration file.|
|PlayerLauncher.bypass||Allows a player to bypass the items required to launch, and the launch delay.|
|/launch delay set [delay in seconds]||PlayerLauncher.delay.set||Allows a player to set the launch delay.|
|/launch item set [item] [amount]||PlayerLauncher.item.set||Allows a player to set the launch item.|
|PlayerLauncher.admin||Access to all PlayerLauncher permissions and commands.|
|PlayerLauncher.launch.pad||Allows a player to launch off of a configurable block.|
|/launch -e||PlayerLauncher.launch.explosion||Allows a player to launch and create an explosion.|
|/launch version||PlayerLauncher.version||Allows a player to see the plugin information.|
- Note: You can always replace the word 'launch' in your command with the letter L.
- Download the file of your choice here.
- Place the .jar file in your /plugins folder.
- Restart your server.
- Launch away! :)
If you really liked the plugin, consider sparing a few dollars towards my cause. I've spent a long period of time developing this plugin, and I hope to make more improvements in the future. Support me in this by donating. If you can't donate, tell me how I did in the comments below.
- Date created
- Aug 13, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 01, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files