- Fixed Bugs
- Resolved Updater Issue
- Fixed Reload Command
- Some miscellaneous additions.
Version 1.3 - Huge Update
- + Prefix is re-configurable again (Removed in v1.2.6)
- + Channels are now much more customizable (more features to come)
- + You can now edit the chat format of each channel, including '&' colors.
- + You can edit if the channel is joinable or not.
- + In the regular config.yml, you can set a default channel on join (Thanks StealthBravo for the cool suggestion!)
- + Admin and Mod Chat formats are customizable (regular config.yml)
- + Added messages.yml to configure the messages used by the plugin.
- + If specified in config, you will receive notifications when a new update for PlayerChat is out. While this poses no risk to you or your server, it can be disabled in the config.
- + Lots of command additions (and permissions)
- o /chat list - Cleaned up what was once /chat chanlist (default)
- + /chat info <channel> - List important info for a single channel (default)
- + /chat remove <channel> - Remove a channel (admin)
- + /chat reload - Reload important configuration files. (admin)
- o /chat mute - Fixed some of the issues with /chat mute (mod)
- Lots of bug fixes
- Fixed many performance issues
- You must delete your config.yml to generate a new one or view the changes made here. A new nicknames.yml and channels.yml will generate for you when you install the plugin. You will have to Copy and paste your nicknames over as well as channels and delete the old files. (Old files are capitalized) Sorry for any inconveniences.
- All permissions used to be "PlayerChat.<insert_permission>", which is no longer the case! You must change it to "playerchat.<insert_permission>"! Sorry!
- - Prefix is no longer configurable
- - Chat can no longer be ignored (in all forms).
- + Ability to list all custom channels with /chat chanlist.
- + Broadcasting Feature with /chat broadcast.
- + Supports both 1.7.2 beta builds.
- o Too many bug fixes to count.
- o Fixed internal server error when using nicknames feature.
- o More bug fixes.
- + Now supports version 1.5.2+ of Minecraft, including 1.7.2!
- + Channels are now stored in a channels.yml file
- + Added /chatspy command.
- + Added /global ignore feature
- o Revamped code.
- o Fixed minor bug with 1.6.4 R1.0
- - You can no longer create channels with /chat join
- o Nickname Bugs fixed.
- + You can now use nicknames in adminchat and modchat if enabled in the config.yml
- o Lots of Bug Fixes
- - You can now only be in one channel at a given time.
- + You can now use /global to enter the default chat and clear your other channels.
- + Custom Channels!
- + Join, Leave, or create channels.
- + Help command.
- + Nicknames
- + Mute exemption (with permission)
- + Plugin now sends stats to McStats.org
- + Added ModChat
- + Configurable settings for AdminChat and ModChat
- + You can ignore modchat and adminchat with correct permissions.
- + You can mute players.
- Initial Release
- bPermissions prefixes seem to disappear after a player leaves a custom channel.
~ Keep the reports coming at https://github.com/AoHRuthless/playerchat/issues so they can be addressed!