- - Prefix is no longer configurable
- - Chat can no longer be ignored (in all forms).
- + Ability to list all custom channels with /chat chanlist.
- + Broadcasting Feature with /chat broadcast.
- + Supports both 1.7.2 beta builds.
- o Too many bug fixes to count.
- o Fixed internal server error when using nicknames feature.
- o More bug fixes.
- + Now supports version 1.5.2+ of Minecraft, including 1.7.2!
- + Channels are now stored in a channels.yml file
- + Added /chatspy command.
- + Added /global ignore feature
- o Revamped code.
- o Fixed minor bug with 1.6.4 R1.0
- - You can no longer create channels with /chat join
- o Nickname Bugs fixed.
- + You can now use nicknames in adminchat and modchat if enabled in the config.yml
- o Lots of Bug Fixes
- - You can now only be in one channel at a given time.
- + You can now use /global to enter the default chat and clear your other channels.
- + Custom Channels!
- + Join, Leave, or create channels.
- + Help command.
- + Nicknames
- + Mute exemption (with permission)
- + Plugin now sends stats to McStats.org
- + Added ModChat
- + Configurable settings for AdminChat and ModChat
- + You can ignore modchat and adminchat with correct permissions.
- + You can mute players.
- Initial Release
When you mute another player, it says you have muted yourself, but in reality you successfully muted the person.