When your server has more than 25 players, the chat becomes crowded and overloaded. Need a chat plugin where staff can convene with peace of mind? Or maybe you want players to be able to create their own chat rooms. In any case, PlayerChat is the right chat plugin for you.
- Incredible Features (see below).
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Useful for staff and players!
- Most importantly, PlayerChat is consistently being updated.
- Create, Join, and Leave your own custom channel!
- You can mute players or be exempt from muting.
- Fully functional moderator chat.
- Fully functional admin chat, useful for private or important conversations.
- Change the chat format of admin chat, mod chat, and each custom channel.
- Broadcast messages to the whole server.
- Give nicknames to players.
- Auto-Updater which can be disabled / enabled through config (Does not harm your server in any way).
- Spy on other player's chat.
- And much more!
- PlayerChat v1.3.1
- Commands and Permissions
- Configuring PlayerChat
- Request Features or Report Bugs
- Download the .jar file of your choice.
- Place the .jar file in your /plugins folder.
- Restart your server.
- You should be good to go! :)
This plugin uses metrics to send stats out to mcstats.org. All I do is collect basic information such as online players and version type (Click on the graph to see everything that I can see), but if you wish to opt-out you can go to /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml in your server.
- Date created
- Nov 02, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 09, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files