Simple plugin I made due to request, plays a sound effect when a player joins. thats it.
playeryou can change the sound to any listed on The bukkit java docs page
Commands/playerdingerdebug sound_effect pitch volume
Allows you to play any sound effect in minecraft to yourself and change the pitch and volume.
where volume is a number between 0 and 2
and pitch is a number between .5 and 2
reloads the config
description: Allows usage of playerdingerdebug
description: Allows you to receive player dings
description: players with this permissions will cause a ding on join
description: allows player to reload the config
- FirstJoinPlus has this feature, but only for fresh spawning players.
- JustSound has this feature, but unsure if it has a default sound for all players.
- RPGSounds has this feature, and a bunch more, check it out, it's pretty cool!
If theres a plugin that does this better, let me know.
- Date created
- Jan 12, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 28, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- PlayerDinger - Player join sound effect
- Recent files