Now with the Mobs from Minecraft 1.2!
This plugin will print out a chat message, if a pig gets striked by lightning. You can configure the message, which the users receive and with permissions you can handle, if a group/user should see the message.
Since version 0.6 you can choose a mob, which should spawn instead of the pig-zombie. If you don't want that, just leave this free :)
- Prints a message, if a pig gets striked by lightning
- Configure the message
- Permissions Support
- Replace the pigzombie with any other mob
- Disable Command
- pza.msg: The player receives the entire message.
- pza.nocoord: The player receives the configured message, but not the coordinates
- pza.coord: The player receives the coordinates, but not the configured message.
- Normally, all permissions are set to false
Place PigZapAlert.jar in plugins folder. Have Fun!
You need the RB or the 1.2 Dev Build.
Could be possible, that this plugin works with older versions too.
No support for older versions.
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Feb 07, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 02, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files