11/04/2014 - Official Parkour server is backup! Join now: Parkour.Fadehosts.com This means that development of the plugin is back to normal! :) Please Read: In versions AFTER 3.1, I am planning a way to store per-player data, this means you will be able to prevent earning the same prize twice and it will allow far more interesting leaderboards. Secondly, ParkourXP will be dropped and will be replaced with ParkourPoints (PP) which can be spent in the store for upgrades / tools. This is what is planned for Parkour 3.1+. Please follow me on twitter @A5H73Y if you wish for more frequent updates.
- Constant development
- Create Unlimited courses using a simple command
- Create Unlimited checkpoints throughout the course
- Place custom Parkour blocks to maximize fun
- Fully sign compatible
- Easy to use Commands
- Neat and understandable config
- Lots of Effects to apply during the course
- Parkour will store the time and deaths accumulated
- Fully working Leaderboards
- Economy & BarAPI support
- Pressureplate checkpoints
- Find what course your friend is on or invite them to yours
- Constant message updates and feedback.
- Helpful error messages and catches
- Fun minigame that works on all servers
- Fully working MySQL system
- Update checker
- Friendly and helpful creator
Before you leave a comment, if it comes under a bug or a request. Please use the feature below, it makes it easier to read and manage for me.
Need help with my plugin? Check the comments / forum to make sure that your question hasn't already been answered. If not, feel free to drop me a Private message on here, or add me on Skype: iA5H73Y
If you want to try Parkour out before you install it, search my list of servers that proudly use my plugin. When you are happy, install the plugin and leave your server as a comment and it will be added after I confirm you are using it :)
Webstats allows you to connect your MySQL database with your website, this will allow you to display all the Parkour data you have saved. Webstats was created by: issa4700
Download: Click Here
Anonymous usage statistics are collected using MCStats, If you wish to opt out of MCStats metrics collection, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and change opt-out: false to true.
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'CheckForUpdates' to false in the config.yml file.
When I join the server it will alert you of my presence so you know who to ask to help to setup / configure your server. (this can be disabled in the config)
- Date created
- Jul 30, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 12, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files