08/11/2015 - Updated the plugin to address all the issues raised and added most of the features requested. I have updated the tutorial pages so they now reflect the most recent version (there's still a lot more to do). The next version (if I make it) will be v4.0 and will probably drop itemIDs and use Materials instead, which will be a drastic change and I'm not sure the best implementation but I'll experiment. Anyways, hope you like the new update. -A5H73Y
- Constant development
- Create Unlimited courses using a simple command
- Create Unlimited checkpoints throughout the course
- Place custom Parkour blocks to maximize fun
- Fully sign compatible
- Easy to use Commands
- Neat and understandable config
- Lots of Effects to apply during the course
- Parkour will store the time and deaths accumulated
- Fully working Leaderboards
- Economy & BarAPI support
- Pressureplate checkpoints
- Find what course your friend is on or invite them to yours
- Constant message updates and feedback.
- Helpful error messages and catches
- Fun minigame that works on all servers
- Fully working MySQL system
- Update checker
- Friendly and helpful creator
Before you leave a comment, if it comes under a bug or a request. Please use the feature below, it makes it easier to read and manage for me.
Need help with my plugin? Check the comments / forum to make sure that your question hasn't already been answered. If not, feel free to drop me a Private message on here, or add me on Skype: iA5H73Y
If you want to try Parkour out before you install it, search my list of servers that proudly use my plugin. When you are happy, install the plugin and leave your server as a comment and it will be added after I confirm you are using it :)
Anonymous usage statistics are collected using MCStats, If you wish to opt out of MCStats metrics collection, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and change opt-out: false to true.
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'CheckForUpdates' to false in the config.yml file.
- Date created
- Jul 30, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 08, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files