Compatible with all craftbukkit versions, older and newer!
Java 6 compatible!
- Jumping powerup doesn't force the collector jump anymore
- Fixed powerup magnet
- Some messages were changed, new miscellanious messages related to arena signs were added
- Corrected that the language files are read in UTF-8, so ä ö ü and other symbols will be displayed correctly
- Brush size 0 is now accepted (it'll just paint the block beneath the players feet)
- Fixed error that plugin doesn't enable if you haven't installed vault (vault is of optional dependency)
- Cleaned up some code and removed usage of Metadata
- A players' flying state is now saved before he enters the arena
- Added time remaining messages whose schedule can be configured in an arenas' config (I'd suggest you create a new arena so you can see this new sub section in the arena config or you take a look at the explanation at the wiki)
- Please delete your old language file!
- Fixed "/pw reload" command
- Fixed "Eraser", "Advanced Darkness", "No Borders" and "Dash" powerups
- Corrected the vault check method
- Player exp level will now be stored and removed when a player enters an arena
- Removed a debug message
- Fully recoded the whole plugin
- Complete changelog coming soon...
- You have to delete your old PaintWar directory, otherwise it won't work!