Pail is a Java swing Graphical User Interface designed specifically for Bukkit. Pail opens up many opportunities for plugin developers to take advantage of. Plugins can be written solely to add functionality to Pail, or Pail support can be integrated easily into existing plugins. Just imagine being able to edit your permissions groups, view server performance, or manage your world's economy all from a single interface!
Why is Pail different?
- Pail is written as a plugin, meaning the same, simple drag-and-drop install server owners have come to know.
- Pail uses pure Java and no external libraries, eliminating the need for any dependencies.
- Pail is designed for bukkit servers, allowing more control than any vanilla server GUI.
- Pail is extensible! Other plugins can hook into Pail to add their own interfaces, creating a single place for server admins to manage their server and players.
- Pail is completely cross-platform.
Just drop Pail.jar into your plugins folder. That's it!
- Convenient access to player related functions
- Interface for editing server settings
- Command buffer to recall recent console commands by pressing up and down
- Waypoint system for teleporting players
- Much more!
- Pail - Reopens the Pail GUI through the console
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 25, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files