- I know I procrastinated over the last few months. I'm back and developing the code again! I will be changing the system from the order you configure it in into id's. I'm doing the id's so you can configure your ranks with commands instead of doing it yourself! Here's the testing going on with id's and my new system! Link
- Using this plugin you can allow your users to obtain new ranks by paying configurable amounts of in-game money. You can have as many groups as you wish and set a price that is different for each of them. It is as easy as adding your groups to the lists in the configuration file and restarting your server. Please make sure you read the commented section of the config file as it contains important information about setting up the file. Enjoy :-)
How to Install
- Download the latest PaidRanks.jar and add it to your plugins file on your server.
- Download the latest Vault.jar and add it to your plugins file on your server.
- Start the server!
- Go to your config.yml under the /Plugins/PaidRanks
- Decide whether or not you want your ranks to be global
- Decide whether or not you want to use mysql(Not tested) for this. If you want to set Enabled to true and fill in your details.
- Now go to the language file and decide if you want to change anything. If not your all set.
- Go in-game and follow the commands!
<> Required |  Not Required
|/pr help [page]||paidranks.commands.pr.help||Page of help.|
|/pr reload||paidranks.commands.pr.reload||Reloads the whole plugin.|
|/pr reload language||paidranks.commands.pr.reload.language||Reloads the language file.|
|/pr reload ranks||paidranks.commands.pr.reload.ranks||Reloads the ranks file/mysql.|
|/pr ladder create <ladderName> <defaultLadder(true/false)> <requiresRank(true/false)>||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.create||Creates a ladder.|
|/pr ladder remove <ladderName>||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.remove||Removes a ladder.|
|/pr ladder default <ladderName>||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.default||Sets the default ladder.|
|/pr ladder list||paidranks.commands.pr.ladder.list||Lists all the available ladders.|
|/pr rank add <ladderName> <rankName> <perm(noPerm)> <price>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.add||Adds a rank to a ladder.|
|/pr rank remove <ladderName> <rankName>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.remove||Removes a rank from a ladder.|
|/pr rank move <ladderName> <rankName> <ID>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.move||Changes the position of the rank.|
|/pr rank list <ladderName>||paidranks.commands.pr.rank.list||Lists all the ranks within that ladder.|
|/ru help||paidranks.commands.ru.help||This screen.|
|/ru [ladderName]||paidranks.commands.ru.rankup||Rankup the default/specified ladder.|
|/ru ladder list||paidranks.commands.ru.list.ladder||List all the available ladders.|
|/ru rank list [ladderName]||paidranks.commands.ru.list.rank||List all the available ranks within the default/specified ladder.|
|/ru rank next [ladderName]||paidranks.commands.ru.rank.next||Gives you information about your next rank within the default/specified ladder.|
- Check out my progress up to the release of v3.0 here!
- You can view the Change Log Here.
- If you have any suggestions please feel free to make them. I am very open to criticism and new ideas! Also, If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create.
- If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create, please donate by clicking on the donation button below.
- Date created
- Nov 08, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 16, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files