- Using this plugin you can allow your users to obtain new ranks by paying configurable amounts of in-game money. You can have as many groups as you wish and set a price that is different for each of them. It is as easy as adding your groups to the lists in the configuration file and restarting your server. Please make sure you read the commented section of the config file as it contains important information about setting up the file. Enjoy :-)
!!Get v2.1 early!!
- Download v2.1 HERE
- PaidRanks 2.0 is now out! Delete your paidranks and english files. messageofdeathLib.jar is NOT required to run it. Download it HERE
Permissions / Economy
- This plugin uses Vault and will not function without it.
- For a list of Permissions and Economy plugins that work with Vault and to download the Vault plugin click here.
- /rankup - Ranks the player who used it up to the next rank if they can afford it. If not it displays a price for the next rank.
Hey guys this is a new tutorial thanks to LockeMinecraft
(Thanks to LockeMinecraft v2.1)
(Thanks to myself | Version 2.1)
(Thanks to koz4christ | Version 2.0)
- First official release.
- Updated to 1.2.5
- Fixed command
- Updated to 1.3.1
- Added ladder support!
- Added inheritance support (needs to be confirmed) (It works with pex)
- Fixed Major bug *If player does not have enough money it will spam that player and possibly crash the server*
- Added /rankup back!
- Removed 'Â' character from chat (Annoying)
- made it more reliable
- shouldn't rollback (when ranking it goes down a rank)
- Version number not correct
- fixed error when 1st runned on server.
- This should work
- Total rewrite in the code
- Redone paidranks.yml for simpler use!
- Redone english.yml
- Delete your paidranks file before updating!
- messageofdeathLib.jar is required to run this update
- Removed the dependency of messageofdeathLib.jar from v1.9
- Added the ability to set permissions per group within a ladder
- More detailed messages
- Fixed a permission bug.
- Rewrote plugin
- New config
- Added GroupManager support
Multiple rank ladders with permission nodes! Make it work with inheritance
If you have any suggestions please feel free to make them. I am very open to criticism and new ideas! Also, If you like what you see and want to support the development of this plugin and any other plugins i decide to create, please donate by clicking on the donation link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Date created
- Nov 08, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files