Orebfuscator - Anti X-RAY:
This plugin is used to counter X-RAY Client mods.
It modifies data that are sent to clients to hide blocks of your choice, such as Ore, chests, dungeons, etc.
It does not manipulate blocks in the world file, thus is safe to use.
ProximityHider is a feature that hides chests that are far from players.
Dropbox link removed due to Bukkit regulations. Latest version should be on BukkitDev, if not, then the dropbox link is still in the forum thread.
Please also download ProtocolLib and install it in the plugins folder. Download link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/protocollib/
- Advanced algorithm that hides ore, chest and and anything you specify in the configuration
- Spout compatible, but optional
- No modifications to CraftBukkit.jar is needed
- Customize the blocks you want to hide
- HIDES DUNGEONS and other blocks that are in the dark
- Different hiding mode, or scrambling.
- Extensive configuration. Change updating methods depending on your bandwidth and processing speed.
- Hide hidden chests and furnaces until a player is close to it.
Install: Copy "Orebfuscator.jar" to your plugins folder, and restart/reload your server.
- This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that anonymous information of your OS and setup will be collected and sent to mcstats.org
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- This plugin uses an Auto-updater to fetch the latest version from BukkitDev automatically. It can be disabled in the configuration file.
- AFFORESS, major help on code optimization and spout support!
- raphfrk, helped with packet processing
- Many donators!
- None ATM
- A command that generates the world cache for the existing chunks.
- Updated to MC1.8.3.
Full history: https:github.com/lishd/Orebfuscator/wiki/Version-History
CPU testing with Initial radius and Caching:
A quick donation is always appreciated :D
- Date created
- Sep 24, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 18, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files